•chapter 14• [ Together?! ]

A/n:
OMG GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY! I had no intention leaving you guys in the complete dark like that! ;-; I'll try to post more often- but nowadays it is hard for me to gain motivation, along with school- and etc. again, I greatly apologize!!
If I change some things I'm so sorry again again-

TW: (?)
Aggressive discipline.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n had shook Mark to the point where he had almost collapsed.
"I'm gonna throw up-!" Mark had mentioned and covered his mouth.
"Oh your fine! Just-!... what do you mean by that??" You ask, your curiosity and hope pulling at your chest.
"It's nothing actually." Mark admits and sighs. Then it forms into a smirk, "I just wanted to see your reaction. Mike hasn't told us anything, not yet." Mark adds on. You felt the hope break losing its grip, and your curiosity vanishing.
"...Not funny" you mumble and tug at the sleeve of your shirt.
"Relax y/n, I have a strong feeling that he'll probably feel the same way.." Mark adds feeling your nervousness and embarrassment. You look at Mark and form a small smile.
"Thanks I guess.."

. . . . . ╰──╮
The rest of school has been, boring as expected. Or maybe not, depends. But it was over at least, finally. You guys find your way out of the school, the sun was out and it blindly left you eyes in dismay. Your eyelids flutter to adjust and suddenly, Micheal just appeared in front of you. Yelping you back away and stare at him, your eyes automatically adjust to the sight of Micheal. The outline of his body, his shape. Then his face. "Micheal?" You start to say.

"Hi- y/n uh.. how are you..?" Micheal avoids all contact.
"..swell? Is something okay-?" You quickly add on. Looking at Micheal,
"Yeah...speaking of that wanna like... hang out tonight-?" He says with a nervous chuckle.
"Hm? Sure, with the gang right? Where are you guys going? Arcade again?" You answer, a bit oblivious to the scene. Micheal groans and it leaves you a it.. embarrassed

Was it something I said.? You think.

waiting for a reply from Mike. Who seemed to be on edge, his scratched his brown hair, thinking almost. Then his eyes wandering, and avoiding any contact that involved you.
"I-... I meant just- us two?" Micheal gained the courage and looked directly at you. For someone who gave no eye contact at all. He didn't latch away from the eye contact now.
"Oh, oh?? Um ok.." you answer, but it's kind of hard to hear. Yet Michael did hear.
"Really?! Um ok, then... it's a date." He declared, backing up already.
"Date!?" Y/n almost shouts and covers their mouth. Micheal does a cocky smirks,
"A date."

. . . . . ╰──╮

By the time Mike got home his face was flushed. He flopped to his couch and instantly went into doubt.
"Oh god- I have really nothing nice to wear! Did I even tell her where?? ACK I still don't know his y/n even likes me back-! Stupid thought, stupid mark!"
Mike groans in annoyance then tilts his head back. Startled he yelps at the sight of his little sister Elizabeth. She stood in front of his face, behind the couch. Her green eyes bright and unique, full with curiosity. Her hair is curly orange, and tangled. She was wearing her blue skirt that was dangling above her knees. Perfect size for the little girl. She had a magenta-ish shirt, that had puffy sleeves.

"What do you want Beth?" Micheal narrowed his eyes, he always did have a soft spot for her.
"I wanted to tell you that daddy's taking me to that uh.. new location!" She exclaimed and twirled around, quite happy with the occasion. "Meaning I get to see baby! The animatronic daddy made for me!!" She giggled.

"Didn't father say no to seeing her? Which kind of beats the point to be honest," Micheal rolls his eyes and just focuses on the tv he had just turned on. Elizabeth pouts and stomps to the front side of him.
"Daddy made her for me! So I can see her!!" She crosses her arms and makes a angry face. "And you can't complain cause your coming with us tonight!" She adds on.

Micheal sits up quickly with a small gasp. "What?!" Mike shouts. He stumbles up and grabbed Elizabeth's wrist. "What do You mean tonight?!" Mike hisses at her and she yelps.

"What's wrong with you! Let me go!" She narrows her small green eyes. They must've gotten that from their father.

"No! I can't make it tonight- tell father that I'm not doing shi-" Michael shakes her wrist. But before Beth can respond footsteps we're heard. A tall man came from the  basement door and gloomed over the two.

"Micheal, let go of your sister. I cannot stand your insolent chirping." William sighed and glared at the young boy, instantly Micheal let go of his sister and stood there in silence.
"Great, now what can you not do?" He rubbed his eyes, then it was obvious to see his dark marks under his eyes.

"I just can't-! I'm having a outing with a friend-" Mike protested and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"Which?" William yawned, this point it was getting annoying.
"Does it matter??" Mike says a bit nervously, "I just can't go- okay?" He adds on quickly.

"No. No it's not ok, your going with us to Circus baby's because I said so. We're going as a family and I will not I tolerate your isolation." William, annoyed. Grabs Michael face violently, Mike yelps and holds his fathers wrist. His cheeks burned and pressed against themselves, he winced.

Elizabeth had no guilt or consideration on her faces She was indeed used to the punishments her father had gave her, and her brothers. Mike cringed back but did not move.
"Deal. With it." He lets go if his face and sighs heading back to the basement.

Elizabeth scoffs and walks to her room. Micheal balled his fists and grabbed a pillow yelling into it. With that he finally stormed to his room.

It appears he is indeed going the circus baby's pizzeria with his sister.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ty guys for your patience!