•chapter 9• The call

A bit of Gore 😊
Spanish
Crying-?
And a hot Micheal 💀
~~~~~~

I woke up more violently and sweating, I rubbed my head. Lately ever since that phone call I've been having more nightmares
Why? What's so special?
I walked down and looked at the calendar, Saturday? Already? I sighed and walked to the living room.

"Hello?....mom?" No response I guess she went to work? I cooked my self breakfast and sat on one of the chairs eating my food alone..

The door rattled and I looked at it suspiciously "ah- mom-?..." the door stopped and there was a sudden chill..I frown and look around the house, I don't dare to look outside from my experience of horror movies. I grab a pillow hoping that'll at least distract whoever was out there.

...

"Hello?"
...
The door bursted open and I Yelp closing my eyes throwing the pillow and waiting for a response

"Tf-?" Squeaked a muffle voice and I slowly open my eyes again. There of course was Micheal and the others laughing "you motherfuckers!" I growl and flip them off, then Fredrick comes out from behind Micheal who sets down the pillow "You should've seen you're face! It was like AHHHHH 😱 " I roll my eyes "well! You freaked me out?!"

Especially after the call..

"And you decided to come to my house unannounced! So what was I supposed to think?" I growled and crossed my arms,  Micheal leads the others in and the others (Simon and Mark) sit on the couch. "Heh well why are you so jumpy? Even you're mom talked about it." Fred said as he opens my fridge and looks up and down.

"Huh- mom said mom said something about my behavior? How do you know-" I said with a hint of surprise in my words. Fredrick grabbed some cheese sticks that usually were my snacks, "well duh, your mom came by to visit my mom and shit- then I kinda overheard something that you've been acting weird lately..what's up with that?" He raised a brow and wat a piece without peeling the cheese.

With that news everyone looked at me with curious eyes, I looked down interested in the floor. "Do-...don't say anything alright?" I give the group one of my famous glares and Fredrick takes another bite until he does a I surrender pose, by lifting his arms up as a if cop is pointing a Gun at him...

I sigh and tell them about the phone call, the nightmares about it. after a couple of minutes there was silence. "I mena It's probably a prank call but- the nightmares I can't explain..." I fiddle my fingers and glance up.

All of the boys have a glance at Micheal then at each other, "what? What did I miss.." Micheal sighs and ruffles his hair leaning on my counter. "I- got the same phone call..but the voice and wording was different." I paled.
"....maybe it's a joke from school? I mean some kids know we're close right-?" I beg this is all a prank and not just a warning. "Maybe is it..." says Simon.

Mike looked away as if he knew who it was.

Does he know? ...he knows who made the call! I shouldn't asume but his face....

"Anyways...let's change the topic now okay?" Mark said in a soothing calm voice. I give a weak smile and nod.

TIMESKIP cause ...yes?

"MOTHERFUCKER YOU CHEATED!" I shout as I drop a deck full of Uno cards, "HOW BITCH!? NOT MY FAULT I WON SHIT HEAD!" I puffed and stared at the last card he placed down then at Micheal glaring at him "¿A quién diablos llamas cabeza de mierda?" (Who the fuck are you calling shit head?) I snap and micheal gives me a tf face? "what the hell did you say?" He said it like he knew it was an insult and and in the most deep British accent that i heard from him.