•Chapter 20• [ The date! ]

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Micheal had taken you to a building, it was a half demolished. It seemed to be under construction, because half of the ceiling was torn apart. And the inside of the building was only lit by the moonlight. It seemed like a beautiful place, but forgotten and untouched.
"What are we doing here?" You question Micheal's choice of place.

You hadn't had time to prepare yourself. You think your breath smells and you think you smell-
When was the last time I showered-? God damn it.
Your hair still seemed a bit wavy now, and your clothes seemed causal. Not amazing but casual, you find yourself ridiculously stupid for being self conscious. Especially right now.

"Here's where our date will be!." Micheal smiles, still leading you deeper into the building. The building was a home for in growing vines and plants. Your heart quickens
It doesn't seem like much- are we trespassing? Is this even a good place? You start to question his choice of placement... it looks like a place for hobos.

"Umm... they're no sitters here right-? Homeless?" You mutter and Micheal glances back at you.
"Don't worry! I've been here before, and didn't see none!" He gives a smile, showing off his dimples. Anyone would blush at Micheal's smile, right? Right? You question yourself now.

Micheal leads you into a small room where half of the ceiling is gone, a hole in the center. And vines circling around the room and the giant hole in the middle. You look up and stare at the sky, like a dark veil thrown across the bright blue. Transforming it into a dark navy blue, mixing with a dark purple. There's small bushes that seemed to grow in place.
Was this place under construction? Or abandoned-? You think to yourself and wander around.

You turn to face Micheal again, this place was so beautiful. You're surprised to see that Mike pulled out a picnic basket.
"I meant for us to head to the spot a little earlier- but then Fredrick's nightmare toned the mood.. so, this was the perfect time. You know- to raise the mood?" he says calmly.

You can't help but smile, the mood had dropped when his nightmare was introduced. But Micheal doing this for you, made you wanna dance across the stars.
"I put a small ice cooler in the basket- in case the food would grow all mushy and well. You know-!" he chuckles lightly. He grabbed a red blanket that was neatly folded, then, when exposed, it unwrapped itself. He gave it a push and it flew into the air. Then he placed it gently into the floor. Flattening it with his palms,

"Now it's just the two of us,"
Micheal smiles innocently, as he sits down. Then lays down to face the cracked hole in the ceiling. The fact that it's just the two of you, disturbes you. Reminding you of a specific time, with a specific playground. You shake the thought out of your head,
Stop it. It's Micheal, he would never do that.
But in the end, it's someone who you'd never suspect.
You sit right next to him, not laying down.
"Why here?" You ask, curious to know.

Micheal glances at you.
"Lay down, you'll see." He nudges you and continues to dreamily stare at the ceiling.
You reach for something in the picnic basket instead of laying down right away. You brought out a cold plastic container. It prickled at your warm skin, hot and cold fighting. You place it down, and open it. It reveals red juicy strawberries, you could already taste the blissful flavor that would stick on your tastebuds. Some were mushy so you avoid the path of them.

Finally you adjust yourself on the blanket, and rest your back against the floor. As you stare what mikes been staring at, your eyes grow wider. And an electric feeling hits you, going through your veins.
How can you describe it? How can you describe  something so beautiful?

'Its so fucking angelic'

Micheal turns his head to face you're and grins, chuckling. "You're right, I guess it is angelic."
You quickly turn your head to face him too.
Did I say that out loud!
Your cheeks burn from embarrassment

Though finally you turn your head to face the gap in the ceiling. There it was, a full beautiful moon. With colorful faint rainbow rings circling around it. It's so bright and with that ray of light, it showered on the side of earth. But here it was, it fit perfectly in the circular gap in the ceiling, and far small lights protected it. Glimmering stars, the vines which sprouted around the gap filling in the extra space. Even from a far away distance, she could see the bumps of the moon, and how it radiated from such a far away distance.
And it seemed this was all for me.

"How do you know about this..? This place I mean." You let out a breath, with limited sights like this. How could you not?

"I found this, when I wanted a break. I was kind of worried about sitters and well, hobos and shit. But I found this room, and it wasn't a full moon like this but. The moon was still beautiful, I think I stayed an hour here. Staring, I don't go places often. I think this is my seconded favorite sight," he smiles and lets out a soft chuckle.

"What's your first?" You ask curiously,
He turns his head towards you again. His gaze softening,

"You."

Your cheeks grow pinker, and your stomach has butterflies.
Goddamn you Micheal.
The fact that he makes your knees shake and want to cling onto him for dear life. Is quite irritating.

Micheal looks back at the moon and reaches over you brushing your body for a strawberry. You blush some more, feeling your face heat up some more.
"You know I could've just passed you the container..." you mumble.
"But where's the fun in that?" He laughs, and you chuckle.
"You big pervert."
"Only sometimes,"
"Yeah, sure."
You both smile. Then start to talk about your favorite things.

"I love flowers," you state and think about the past.
"Hm?" He makes a small noise,
"When I was younger I used to think about owning a flower shop. I'd sell all the pretty flowers and the whole shop would smell amazing." You chuckle at the thought.

"That seems like an amazing dream," he turns to your face. And you didn't know that he had moved closer to you. He turned to his side and stared at you with his eyes, eyes that seem like oceans you can melt into. Drown into.

"It's still just a dream though, something small."
"Doesn't have to be a dream."
"It wont pay the bills now, will it?"
The two laugh,

"..You know, I always feel safe around you. More safer than I am at home. Safer from my father, school, or anywhere else in the world. Being here with you. It feels.... Right." With the words Micheal says. You slowly rose yourself. Lifting your upper body, and your elbows supporting you.

"This is going to be crazy.. what I'm about to say Y/n." Micheal starts again,
"But I wouldn't have brought you here if I wasn't so sure." He sighs, slowly gaining confidence.
You knew what was coming, the big word that every girl yearns for, from their crush. Slowly your heart started to race, you were a bit afraid that Mike would hear it. Beating like a wicked and out of control drum.

"Y/n, with no doubt. I am over my heels for you. Ok? I like you- no that sounds stupid and dull..." as Mike looks for the words, (or confidence maybe) you pause.

Oh god, OH GOD, ITS REALLY HAPPENING.
Your heart raced, zooming on a race track. You knew your answer. YOU KNEW IT.

"Mike" you want to say, you want to say it. But Mike cuts you off.
"No- no- I think I got it." He takes a deep breath and stares deeply into your eyes.
You wait eagerly

And there it was.

RINNNNNGGGG RINNNGGGGG
Your phone buzzed violently next to you. There was silence-
"Umm.." Mike face was flushed. And there goes the confidence-
"Shit- I'm sure whoever it is.. can waaaiittt." You hiss grabbing your phone to put your phone on silent.

Your blood runs cold. Quickly you glance at Micheal with worried eyes. He stares at you then your phone. The title read
'Fredrick'
Micheal tensed and you quickly answer, putting him on speaker.

"Hello?? Fredrick? What wrong? .."

All that can be heard through the phone, is deep breathing. And faint fumbling, there's a sound, Maybe a door closing, or opening?
The heavy breathing gets louder.

"Fred??" You speak out, your voice cracking in distress.

Finally a voice

"There's someone in my fucking house."

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Cutely writes 1,493 words :)