•Chapter 19• [Fred's nightmare has a plot twist-!?]

TW:
Fredrick's nightmare contains
Gore. Mention of blood, distress, and sad Fredrick.
Shaking,

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Oh god! I feel terrible, I'm so sorry I treated you in such a manner-!" You apologized to Mike as he finished explaining. Your throat dried and your stomach turned and flipped. Forming a knot in your stomach, and you felt your heart challenge your brain.
"It's alright- lucky for me, you let me explain." Micheal admits and you smile.

He smiles back, "oh how I've missed your smiling," he whispers under his breath. Hiding the words away, just for you to hear. Giving you butterflies you blush, and give a light chuckle.
"Thank you..?" You answer not sure how to respond.

You both approach Fredrick's house and give a knock.
"Any idea what made him have nightmares suddenly?" Micheal questions,
"No idea, I think - well... maybe he's remembering?  I mean. Kids are going missing,  especially in your pizzeria. I'm surprised they haven't shut it down.. no offense-"
"None taken. If he's remembering, then we could find the culprit.." Micheal mumbles and you nod.

"Gotten any recent mysterious calls?" He asks you. And you shake your head,
"None that I've answered," you reply.

The front door opens and your aunt is there to greet you,
"Hi Tia!" (Aunt) you exclaim and she smiles. Eye bags rest under her eyes and her smile is weak.
"Ah! Hola y/n.. I'm guessing you're here for Fredrick?" She questions,
"Yeah- tia are you ok.?"  You can't help but ask. She looks so drained.

"Sí- I've been waking up early for my Freddy... his nightmares have gotten bad. He sometimes screams himself awake-.."  there's tension in the air. You and Micheal turn to look at each other.

. . . . . ╰──╮

You and Micheal look around for Fredrick as your aunt takes a nap in her room.
"Y/n?" Fredrick's voice rings through the kitchen. Following it, Fredrick was rummaging through the fridge and perked up to see you both.
"Y/n! Micheal!" Fredrick shouts, his brown hair was messy and uncombed. Dark and heavy eye bags also rested under his eyes. He wore sweatpants and a white tank top. Showing his fit body. It hasn't been that long for his body to change.

"Hey man.." Micheal stared at him and walks over to give him a fist bump. Which Fredrick returns back, he notices your worry look and smiles.
"Hey! Don't worry, Ive been through way worse," he laughs it off and leads them to his room. They all sit in his bed and catch him up on a few things. Micheal lets him know the groups plans, fights, and drama. Which Fredrick curses a lot.
While you let him know about the school work, upcoming school events, and nasty homework you've been getting.

"I haven't even been gone that long! And look at all this!" Fredrick groans and tilts his head back, letting it do a small bang on his wall.
"..about that Fred.. primo.. what have you been dreaming about?" Curiously takes over.
You and Mike are quiet, as he stares at the ceiling.

"I really don't wanna say.." he mumbles and you wince. You guys have to know, you have to know.
"Please Fred.. maybe we could help. You're a survivor!" You pleaded as Fredrick pursed his lips.
"I-i don't know..." Fredrick shifts his body, the air in the room had suddenly changed.
"Fredrick. If you tell us, maybe it can help us. Maybe we can stop it?" Micheal puts it out on the table. You nod at this, and stare at Fredrick.

"...." There's silence at first, but Fredrick talks.
"I'm walking around at Freddy's calling for someone. I don't remember who yet, but then all the kids around me disappear... and before I could react there's a mascot- or umm.. robot?" Fredrick fiddles with his fingers.
"Animatronic.. go on." Micheal corrects.