𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝟏 𝐌𝐈𝐍. 𝐏𝐑

-•-

With only one minute to appeal to the viewers, you were slightly nervous. As the countdown of the beeps sounded, you stood waiting to start talking to the camera.

The concept you had chosen to go for was being a professor who was teaching the audience essentially about yourself. You were wearing a white button-up with a black tie and matching slacks. The sleeves were rolled up just past your elbows and you had a pointing stick in one hand. A pair of thin glasses rested atop your nose to complete the look.

Right when the doors slid open, you put on a charming smile and started to speak.

Leaning forwards on the desk in front of you, you said, "hello everyone and welcome to my lecture. I will be explaining more about this person, [L/n] [Y/n], today."

You began to walk around to the front of the desk and leant back against it now, playing with the pointer in your hands and looking directly into the lens.

"He is a complex guy with a surprising background, specialising in being a great baker and barista. It may not appear that way at first, but I can assure you that this is only the first reason to fall for him." It almost seemed like you were trying to sell yourself, literally, as you continued to explain more about how hard-working you were.

Now crossing your legs, you leant on one knee to speak closer to the camera. "Another interesting fact about him is that his vocal ability is quite advanced, even in English too. So much so, that I will have to give a demonstration in order to teach you properly." Every word you spoke seemed smooth and natural as you weren't trying to rush to fit everything in.

Although it might be perceived to be a little random, the producers asked you to show off at some point what you were most confident in. Thus, you proceeded to clear your throat and start singing a slightly slower version of the chorus of 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars, each word in English being pronounced extremely well.

"...I think I wanna marry you," you finished with, exactly 10 seconds being left on the clock to which you faced the camera again and ran a hand through your hair.

"Make sure all of you eat and sleep well so that you can be ready to listen next time to my next lecture. I don't want to have to scold any of you," you smiled coyly, winking right as the doors closed.

It seemed like perfect timing and you could finally relax once the recording had stopped. Letting out a deep breath, you took off the glasses and calmed your racing heart.

'That was way more intense than I expected, hopefully it's not too obvious in the video. Wait, what if it's kind of cringey. Ah, too late now.'

Thankfully, you appeared to be quite normal, and you were happy as it was uploaded onto YouTube for people around the world to see and grasp a greater picture of your character.

-•-

Comments:

'His voice was so soothing to listen to!! I can't wait to see what he performs next!'

'The concept was amazing! Like yes, please teach me more ❤️'

'Even though he doesn't have any training experience, I'm sure he'll have some hidden talents. Well, at least I hope so!'

'He already seems like one of my top picks. I'll be cheering for you!'

'A guy who can bake and is attractive? Yes, I'll definitely marry you 🥰'

-•-