𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 - 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

-•-

After the K vs. G group battles, you had a chance to spend some free time doing whatever you wanted, along with being able to use your phone. You were planning on maybe doing something with some of the friends you had made on the show, but they seemed to all be busy doing their own thing, leaving you to do the same.

Admittedly, it was a little disappointing, but you couldn't help it if they had other plans. Thus, you resulted in waking up early in the morning, getting ready to leave, and going to a certain place you hadn't been in a long time.

As you stood in front of the building staring at the 'closed' sign at a time in the morning when no one else would be there apart from one familiar face, you couldn't help feeling slightly sentimental.

The bell dinged as you walked through the door and that recognisable scent of ground coffee engulfed you.

"Sorry, we're closed for the moment," a voice spoke from behind the counter, to which the guy stood there had his back turned to you.

"The last time I checked, that rule didn't apply to me," you replied, making him immediately stop what he was doing and turn to face you.

"[Y-[Y/n]?" He said your name as if he couldn't accept the fact that you were standing there now, looking at him with a friendly smile. He slowly walked around the counter before suddenly exclaiming, "[Y/n]!" At that, he rushed forwards and hugged you, matching your smile and almost crying as he hadn't seen you for so long.

"I thought you wouldn't be back for longer," he quietly said, finally pulling away so you could get a better look of his face. He hadn't changed much physically, still looking like the young man you were used to, but you could tell his mentality had aged a little.

"After this day, I probably won't be able to come here for a while, so I made use of my free time to see you today before that happens," you clarified, giving him one last quick side hug and then going to move behind the counter with him not too far behind.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to talk to you, like, I've been watching the show and you look so freaking cool! Why didn't you say you could sing like that?! I was thinking to myself, is this the same person who makes coffee and bakes all day?" He seemed to be ranting, but eventually stopped as you put on the cafe's signature apron and rolled up your sleeves.

"What are you doing..?"

"Well I'm here now, so I might as well help out, right?" You flashed him a grin, not wasting any time as you got all the equipment ready and prepared the coffee beans.

"B-but it's your free day, isn't it? Just take a break from work," he tried to stop you by holding your arm in place, but you just gently moved his hand and replied, "this is my break. I've missed being here and working, so you can go flip the sign and we can talk a little more, okay?"

He hesitantly nodded in response, but did exactly as told, taking almost every chance he could get to chat with you.

"Also, also, look here, you're so popular online that people are even making edits," he hastily said, showing you something on his phone screen where someone had cut some clips of you to make a sort of 'hot compilation' type video.

"I don't even know what to say," you uneasily spoke, thinking it strange to watch as you were the subject of the video. It couldn't be helped though as you knew the show was quite popular already even though not all the episodes had been aired yet.

"There's also this part in particular where you say you like the cute ones even though you come across as a calm and charismatic guy usually," he soon continued, showing yet another clip that had an exceptionally large amount of likes.