𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-•-

Despite the previous episode having shown 'Tomboy' as the new performance, it would in fact be saved for later on, with team 'Law' going up first. The group had members who you were close with; Yu Jin and Kamden, but they were all strong dancers in general.

Overall, the group practised well, and you couldn't help laughing to yourself at the memory of Yu Jin suddenly appearing in your room to lay down on your bed with a wide grin on his face. "Back Koo Young complimented me," was all he had said as you smiled in response.

However, later at the self-assessment, they had messed up drastically, resulting in their leader pushing them to work harder and do well. It had caused Kamden to suddenly slouch to the floor when you were walking back with him one day, with you having to carry him to his room and drop him on the bed after.

All in all, the dramas weren't too bad and you were actually looking forward to seeing how they would do. Immediately from the first movements, you were already leaning forwards in your seat to watch their stage. Each of them had great presence and fit the song perfectly. Kamden finally got a chance to show off some of his rapping, and at Yu Jin's move on the gunshot, your eyes widened as you smiled.

"It's like he grew up so fast," you sighed out, Tae Rae agreeing with you as you had both worked with him on 'Backdoor' when he seemed like a different person almost.

Focusing back on the screen, you were invested as it reached their recreated choreography, hitting each of the beats and having so much energy as they did so. "Let's go!" You unknowingly exclaimed, though with good reason as they ended the performance.

When they got back, you all clapped for them, Yu Jin getting a little embarrassed from the reactions and Kamden sending you a wink with a smirk, making you raise an eyebrow as if to say, 'are you really trying to be cocky with me now?'

He only avoided your gaze dramatically before going to sit with the others for the results. It ended with Park Han Bin being the one in first place which was admittedly well-deserved on his part for being such a good leader.

But, there wasn't much time to celebrate as the next group were getting ready. That said group actually being your own.

Gathering your members, you gave them a thumbs up, after which you all went by the side stage to get microphones and prepare yourselves. As your song title was being introduced, you did a quick once over of them all and asked, "is everyone ready?"

They nodded in response, though Woo Jin was a little more hesitant, causing you to wrap your arm around his shoulder and pull him into a side hug as you sometimes did. Looking at all of them, you smiled, "let's crush this." Min Gyu seemed to not be able to contain his excitement as he cheered, loosening up the nervous atmosphere as you started to walk onto the stage.

There were many cheers from the audience, and you appropriately waved with a charming grin, winking at them all when you were stood in line.

Doing a short countdown, you began the introduction with an in-sync bow.

"It's...Boys' generation now!"

Tae Rae was asked a question first from Lee Min Hyuk about his goals, him replying only to be the star creators' first love, and his comment making you smile out of disbelief. 'I wonder if I sound like that when I say such things.'

You couldn't dwell for long though as you were asked after, "[L/n] [Y/n], you're said to be a Prince Charming, will you be using any of your charms for this song?"

Thinking for a second, you then smirked a little before saying, "I'm surprised you had to ask such a question that you all probably knew the answer to already." Your slightly coy reply made Lee Min Hyuk raise his eyebrows at you as he soon smiled at your confidence. Those in the audience also cheered louder when you spoke, with the star masters and trainees behind the scenes making shocked faces or smiling at your response.