𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

-•-

The audience's cheers...

The rapidly-beating heart in your chest...

The adrenaline coursing through your veins...

The blinding lights that cast shadows to the crowd...

It was all coming back to you now.

After having spent some time training in a new company that had signed for you, it was now time to present yourself as a true soloist idol to the world. The time you had spent on 'Boy's Planet' was only a foundation for what could be, that of which you were going to prove now.

Standing by the side of the stage, you awaited the cue from the MC to walk on, your hands visibly shaking from anticipation. Your outfit was fitting for the vibe of your song; a black and crimson set of a shirt, waistcoat, pants and long coat. You were wearing black gloves with your makeup dark and face stained black to make it look like you were a prince who had been corrupted in some way.

It wasn't long though before you were introduced and got the go ahead to step forwards into the limelight to receive the rounds of applause, along with screams in the audience.

Once at the centre, you put one hand over your chest with the other behind your back to bow elegantly with a smirk. This only granted even greater reactions as you waved at the audience, then turning to the MC stood to the side.

"Now, we've already heard you to be a Prince Charming, yet today you seem to have taken on a more villainous role," he spoke, making you laugh a little at his words.

"Even so, I'll still be my charming self all the same," you replied, him nodding along as you soon waved once more before moving to get into position while the lights dimmed.

The stage was that of a haunting castle-like setting, with vines crawling up the walls and smoke subtly covering the floor. Above on the screen, a moon covered by a black shadow shone brightly, casting shadows into the floor.

With the crowd calming down a little, you could hear the faint hammering of your chest.

"This is [L/n] [Y/n] performing his new debut song..."

As the MC said the title, you couldn't help wanting to smile.

"Eclipse."

-•-

[L/n] [Y/n]

Stage Name: [L/n] [Y/n]Birth Name: [L/n] [Y/n]Birthday: December 31st, 1998Nationality: KoreanZodiac Sign: CapricornFace Claim: unknown/variousHeight: approx

Birth Name: [L/n] [Y/n]
Birthday: December 31st, 1998
Nationality: Korean
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Face Claim: unknown/various
Height: approx. 185 cm (6'0")
Weight: -
Blood Type: -
MBTI: ENFJ
Fandom Name: Royals
Representative Emoji: 🦢 (swan)

[L/n] [Y/n] facts:
- He was born and raised in South Korea.
- He spent some time living in the UK for his parents' work.
- It is unclear whether or not he has any siblings.
- Nickname: Prince Charming.
- He debuted in 2023 with the song, 'Eclipse.'
- He spent 2 months training at xxxx.
- He focuses on vocals, but has good dancing and rapping ability also.
- He was a contestant on Boy's Planet, 2023, but was eliminated in the last episode.
- He used to work at a coffee shop in Seoul.
- If he was a white day treat, he would be coffee flavoured. (Boy's Planet)
- His favourite colours are neutral tones and red.
- Other idols and trainees often look up to him for advice.
- He makes especially good food and drinks.
- He still likes to talk with other contestants from the show, Boy's Planet.
- Hobbies: listening to music, cooking and baking, singing, occasionally working out.
- He is known for being charming and charismatic.
- He would be interested in acting in a K-drama.
- He would like to cover 'Red Lights' by Stray Kids with ZEROBASEONE's Kim Tae Rae.
- He is close with the members of ZEROBASEONE.
- He can speak Korean and English.
- His charming points are his collarbone and jawline.
- His favourite song is 'Luna' by Oneus.
- His role models are Day6's YoungK and TXT's Soobin.
- He has idol friends like Enhypen's Jake.
- His motto: "I am the proof that talent doesn't need an upstanding background to be successful."

-•-

[A/n: I just want to say how grateful I am for all your support and for following along with this long journey of the reader that I didn't think would be this popular, but has now finally come to an end. So, thank you, truly.]

♡︎

-•-