𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 ♡︎ : 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐙 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

-•-

That evening, when the trainees were free and doing random things, a cart had apparently been found in a hallway that you all had to gather around. For what reason, you had no idea, but Jong Woo was already on your back and exclaiming, "charge forth [Y/n]!"

So, giving him a piggyback, you trudged over to where everyone was gathering. Your speed caused him to complain about not charging as said, though you only said, "if I go any faster, I'll feel like falling over!"

Yet he only laughed as you threatened to drop him multiple times, you both eventually arriving with the last few. Letting him go - much to his dismay - you went and sat next to Ji Woong and Yu Jin. Looking around, you noticed two particular individuals to be missing even though the event seemed to already be starting. About to ask someone about them, you stopped when you saw who would be hosting things.

You couldn't help laughing a little as Keita and Kum Jun Hyeon strode in confidently, all of you applauding their entrance as they introduced themselves to be the MCs.

Now you understood why Jun Hyeon had suddenly taken Keita away from your group when walking around earlier. You had raised an eyebrow at him, but he looked just as confused as you were.

But now you could only watch as they welcomed you, in a way, to "A.A.B" as they had decided to call it. Jun Hyeon especially seemed to be having fun directing you all with increasing and decreasing volumes, but Keita managed to bring things back on track as they went through the items on the rack that had started the whole event in the first place.

There were a number of different things, but from where you were sat, nothing in particular stood out to you yet.

To win the items, you had to guess correctly on the quiz questions after being chosen by the MC. It seemed simple enough, though you would have no idea what the questions would be till you chose it.

"Let's get it started!"

Immediately, hands went up, you simply waiting and seeing what would happen before possibly trying yourself. So, leaning back, you relaxed for now. Ji Woong saw the uneasy smile on your face, it seeming as if you were ready to watch the world burn.

'Is he a Prince Charming or a prince of duality at this point?' he thought to himself, though not questioning it too much.

When the first candidate went up, the question picked was seemingly relatively easy, with multiple options available to aid in answering. Thus, he ended up getting it right, being able to choose a prize after.

The next person up was your friend, Jong Woo, who was initially happy to be given the chance, though was only given three seconds to answer. Inevitably, he didn't have enough time but was able to try again, then getting it right after that second time.

Applauding his turn, the next prize was an assorted set. Most were vying to win it, so you tried putting up your hand along with others also, suddenly being told to put them down straight after. However, despite you trying, Ricky ended up being the quickest and going to do the quiz.

Nonetheless, he didn't know the solution to the question anyway, giving someone else a chance to answer. If you knew the answer yourself, you would've put your hand up too, but sadly...you didn't.

'It's a shame, though I'll wait until there's something I would like more.' That was the mentality you had for the rest of the game.

For that question, it was actually Seung Hwan who managed to get it. But his prize wasn't as promised, making you turn and give him a sly grin. "Nice reward you got there," you said, the smile never leaving your face.