𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-•-

After the third mission, you had to prepare to pack and leave your dorm rooms, this being the last day you would spend sharing with Keita and Matthew. It was a little sentimental as you packed all your things into a suitcase and backpack and hugged each other.

"I'll seriously miss all those moments we spent with each other, even if it was quite short," you told them. They too enjoyed the time you had spent together, hoping to all make it through the elimination so you could make even more memories. You all had higher rankings so far though, so you tried not to worry too much.

The producers had also arranged for you to get into multiple small groups of your choosing for a photo booth. You took many, each with different friends of yours that you had made along the way in this show. You firstly took some with Matthew and Keita, you in the middle with your arms around them both as they were a shorter height beside you.

After, you took some with Kamden and Jay, then some more with Jong Woo, Ji Woong and Yu Jin. After, you did a few nice ones only with Tae Rae before trying to fit all the members of 'En Garde' into the small booth. You took mainly funny ones, everyone trying to cause mischief it seemed in the last one as you stood with a deadpan expression as chaos unfolded around you.

"Let's all survive, because I'll miss any of you if you don't make it or if I don't either," you spoke, Jun Hyeon initiating a group hug after.

"It's like you're the dad of us kids," Seung Hwan laughed as you stayed with him to take a few more photos together.

"Maybe, but I kind of see you more as a brother or a best friend if anything." At your words, he gasped dramatically as he asked, "I'm a best friend to you?"

His reaction made you laugh as you simply said, "of course," and began to press the button to begin the photo shoot. He had a wide smile on his face as you posed for all different vibes, the last one being of you carrying him on your back whilst trying not to hit his head on the ceiling, the whole premise making you laugh.

Soon enough, you had to go and move your bags out of the rooms, saying another goodbye to Keita and Matthew with sad smiles as you then had a couple of days to yourselves for rest.

Your first course of action was of course going to your previous workplace. Your old friend was sadly not working that day, though you still spoke to the manager who had been cheering you on from at home.

"I had no idea you were like this, and to find out you could even sing that well! I was shocked! I even learnt how to use that app so I could vote for you!" She had exclaimed, giving you a wide grin.

You helped her out for a short while at the cafe, more customers now recognising you from the show and managing to essentially track you down. It was strange to think about, though you made sure to stay professional and be kind to them all.

After, you had gone to the shopping district to get some necessities and new clothing since you were looking for a couple more t-shirts and a nice jacket, that of which you bought. You spent some time wandering around a little, making sure to try and seem as inconspicuous as possible since you were getting more recognised than you thought.

Then, you went to a convenience store to buy food-related items, including two packs of ramyeon per a certain friend's request to meet. You hadn't even been apart for that long, yet he had already asked to hang out together. But of course, you would do such a thing for him.

The young woman at the counter was smiling widely as you payed, seemingly knowing who you were and asking to take a photo. You agreed and held up a peace sign as you leant forwards to get into frame.