Jealous Kanat

It's been a month since we broke up with Kanat. Everyone was acting like nothing happened. The bullying had almost stopped. Mr. Rıza would not allow anyone to do even a small wrong thing anymore. I guess that was a good thing. When I entered the school with Hazal, I saw Kanat leaning on his car and watching. I turned my face to the other side and continued walking towards the school.
Hazal: He's looking at you.
Ekim: I don't care.
Hazal: Are you sure? You two are still madly in love. But you are stubborn.
Ekim: Hazal please. He left without listening to me.
Hazal: Okay.
Everyone turned to look at the sound of the engine coming from the garden of the school.
Ayşe: What's going on?
Bekir: I think a new student is coming to school.
I rolled my eyes and went to school.

The first lesson was sports. I got dressed and went to the gym with the girls. We had fun with each other doing some warm-ups. When Fikret brought the new student among us, we all gathered in the same place and looked at him.
Fikret: Guys, this new comer is your friend Ateş. I hope you have a good time. Ateş, your friends will show you around the school.
When Fikret left, everyone dispersed. I turned to him in surprise when the new student called out to me.
Ateş: Ekim?.
Ekim: Yes?.
Ateş: Can you show me around the school?.I guess beautiful girls like you are taking the new students around.
Ekim: I do not know such a rule.
Ateş: Of course I made it up, but I would be happy if you show me around.
Ekim : Okay, but I have to change first because I have to go to class later.
Ateş: Ok.
We left the gym with Ateş.

Kanat's pov
I never liked the new student, anyway, and when I went to Ekim, I got even more angry.
Melisa: Friends, are you aware that this place caught fire?
Kanat: Shut up Melisa!.
I threw the ball to the ground and followed them. I was wondering what they are doing. The boy was leaning against Ekim's locker, waiting for him. I was going to go and smash his face now, but whatever. Calm down, Kanat. When Ekim came, she started talking to him, laughing. I went out to the school garden in anger and tried to calm down. I was sitting and thinking. What would I do if Ekim fell in love with that boy?. I would totally lose it.
Aziz: What does my brother think?
Kanat: What do you want, Aziz?
Aziz: Nothing. But there is someone in this school who will take your throne from you. I think you think about it.
When I turned my head and looked where he was pointing, I saw Ekim and him together.
Aziz: He will also take your lover.
Kanat: It's not that easy brother.
When his gaze turned to me, I stopped and looked at them. When Ekim left, he came to me.
Ateş: Shall we meet?
I shook his hand without looking at him.
Kanat: Kanat
Ateş: I guess my coming to school did not please you very much, popular boy.
Kanat: What's the deal, new student?
Ateş: Ever since I came together with Ekim, the way you look at me is very bad.
Kanat: That's how it seemed to you.
Ateş: I am new to this school, after all, I do not know the dynamite here. I would be glad if you enlighten me. Ekim is your lover? Am I trying to flirt with the wrong person?
Angrily, I stood up and grabbed his collar.
Kanat: Yes. She is my lover. I advise you to stay away from my girlfriend.
Ateş: I tried to flirt with the right girl. She doesn't say that though. I think she hates you. (laughs)
Kanat: She's still in love with me. Dealing in vain.
Ateş: I'll still try my luck. If you want to fight, this is not the place. You will come to the address I will send you in the evening.

I let go of his collar in anger and went to school. When I saw Ekim, I went to her and grabbed her arm and entered an empty room.
Ekim: What are you doing Kanat?.
Kanat: Shut up and listen to me. I won't see you with that child, do you understand me?
Ekim: Are you okay? You have no right to interfere with me.
Kanat: Ekim, do what I say.
Ekim: I am not your lover. Besides, you can't give me orders.
Kanat: Is it?
Ekim: Yes!.
I slammed the door and left the room. I'll show everyone who you belong to.

Ekim's pov
In the evening, I was meeting with my friends and chatting. We put the kernels aside with the notification coming to our phones.
Bekir: Oh Ekim?!
Ekim: What happen Bekir?.
Bekir: Men are fighting for you.
Hazal/Ekim: What!.
Ayşe: Bekir, what are you talking about?
When I opened my phone and looked, I saw that Kanat and Ateş were fighting on the live broadcast.
Ekim: Bekir, this is not funny.
Ateş and Kanat were constantly punching each other.
Kanat: Ekim is just me, you understand!.
Baker: Wow! The Kanat went crazy.
Ekim: Damn it!. I can't watch this disgrace anymore, turn off the phone.
Hazal: Ekim is right guys, hang up. I'll talk to Kanat.
Ekim: What are you talking about, Hazal?. Does he listen to you?
Hazal: I will find a way.

In the morning, we all entered the school together. Everyone's eyes were on me. Everyone was talking about yesterday's event. When I entered the school and saw Kanat, I followed him.
Ekim: Kanat!.
When he stopped and looked at me, I saw his chapped lip. His condition hurt me.
Kanat: What do you want, Ekim?.
Ekim: What do you want from me?
Kanat: You are the one who called me, Ekim.
Ekim: What was that you said yesterday? Don't you hate me?
Kanat: I don't want to.
Ekim: What?
Kanat: I don't want you to talk to him.
Ekim: You can't tell me that. You're not my boyfriend, Kanat, you can't mess with me.
Kanat: Isn't your aim to make me jealous? What are you trying to do with it?
Ekim: Kanat, I'm not doing anything.
Kamat: Why are you letting him flirt with you?
Ekim: I don't let him flirt with me. He himself does this by force.
Kanat: Then everyone will see that it belongs to me.
I was shocked when he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I certainly wasn't expecting this.
Ekim: What are you doing, people are looking at you.
Kanat: Better, everyone will see and understand us.
I struggled for him to let go as he clung to my stops and started kissing me. Three minutes later he had let me go. I was out of breath in Kanat's arms.
Kanat: It was perfect. (winks)
He took me by the arm and brought me to the music room, ignoring those who were looking at us. I knew we wouldn't be out of here for a long time when he started to kiss my lips again.

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.