🔥

After putting the clothes in the closets, I was finally able to sit down.  When I went downstairs with a long sweater on, Kanat had already lit the fire and was sitting next to him.
Ekim: My love?.  The house is still cold.
Kanat: Come here baby.  I will warm you.
When I got to him with a smile at what he said, he put his hand on my hip and pulled me to him.
Ekim: Kanat, stop, I'm tired. Kanat.
Kanat: You wouldn't be tired if you had waited for me.
Ekim: It would be months if I waited for you.

He laughed and started kissing me.  When he took off the belt of him pants, I tried to escape immediately, but he grabbed my waist and wouldn't let me.
Ekim: Kanat. No!.
Kanat: Don't run away, come here.
I looked at him, pursing my lips as I tied my hand with the belt.
Ekim: You have to let me touch you.

He put my arms above my head and pulled my sweater up and started kissing my legs.
Ekim: Kanat.
Kanat: Shut up.  I'm doing my job here.  If you're a good girl, I'll reward you.
A small groan escaped my lips as his kisses went up my legs.  He immediately tried to silence me by slapping my ass.
Ekim: Oh! it hurt.

He kept rubbing his hand on my body as he slowly took off my panties.  I bit my lips to keep from moaning.  What would he do if I pissed him off?
Ekim: Untie my hand!.
Kanat: Don't speak.
He smiled at me as he took off my panties and threw them aside.  I screamed when he spread my legs and buried his head there.  I moaned again with his hard smack on my butt. He grabbed my arms as I brought my arms down and pressing myself against him. 

After a few tongue movements, he again held my arms above my head. He lifted his head and looked at me breathlessly.  When I extended my hand to him, he shook his head no and put it back down.  I was starting to get annoyed when he took it off.
Ekim: I want to touch.
Kanat: What do you want to touch?.
He was still laughing when I shouted pretending to cry.  I groaned as his penis rubbed my pussy as he undressed completely and lay on top of me.  He lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulder and snuggled into me.  As I moaned with the fullness I felt, he clung to my lips and started kissing me.  I bit his lip and moaned as he started to move violently inside me.  As his movements quickened, he lifted me up again as I lowered my arms and wrapped them around his neck.
Ekim: Untie my hand now!.

I screamed when he hit my butt so hard.
Kanat: Be kind.
Ekim: Can you untie me?
Kanat: I don't like that.
He kept teasing me as he moved violently inside me.
Ekim: Oh! Kanat!. K-Kanat.
Kanat: Tell me, my love.
Ekim: Please!.  Please untie my hand.
Kanat: Okay, my love.
As soon as he untied my hand, I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me.
Ekim: FASTER!.
We both ejaculated trembling as our moans increased. I reciprocated as he clung to my lips and started kissing me out of breath.

I lay my head on his chest and look at him as he lays down next to me.
Ekim: Mr. Kanat, you have very good fantasies.
Kanat: This time you will definitely get pregnant.
We both started laughing at what he said.
I closed my eyes and tried to sleep with great fatigue.

If you have requests, write them in the comments.

Don't forget to vote.