Kanat is shot

When Mevlüt pointed the gun at us, Kanat tried to protect me by getting ahead of me.

Ekim: No Mevlüt, please.

I had a tight grip on Kanat's arm with fear.

Ekim: Kanat..

Kanat: Don't be afraid love, stay behind me.

Mevlüt: Let the girl come here. Ekim you are only mine!. .

Kanat: Drop that gun if you're a man.

Mevlüt: I wouldn't give that girl to a bastard like you.

When the gun went off, I held my hands to my ears in fear and closed my eyes. The screams of people were all around. When I opened my eyes, Kanat was holding his chest.

Ekim:Kanat, MY LOVE, NO.

When he fell to the ground, I put his head on my knee and started to cry.

Ekim: Kanat, please don't close your eyes.

Kanat: My Ekim.

Ekim: Help!. Call an ambulance.

When my mother came to me, she looked at Kanat's wound and applied great pressure.

Ekim: Mom, do something.

Neşe: My daughter, hold on tight so he doesn't lose any more blood.

By the time I put pressure on his wound, the ambulance had already arrived. When they took Kanat and took them from here, we immediately followed them.

I wiped my tears and got in the car and drove to the hospital. They immediately took him to the operating room. While I was sitting outside on the floor and waiting, Ayşe came to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

Ayşe: Don't cry, everything will be fine.

I shook my head and tried to calm down. I stood up when Kanat's mother came running to us. When the woman cried and hugged Aziz, her eyes fell on me. I pulled back when she came to me in anger.

Suna: IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!. STAY AWAY FROM MY SON.

Aziz: Mom calm down.

Ayşe: Sorry? What's wrong with my friend?. As if you are a good mother.

The woman's eyes were silent with the things she said that you turned to Ayşe.

I sat on the ground again and begged God for it to end. After a while, when the door of the operating room opened, we all went there. We looked at the doctor with curiosity. 

Suna: How is my son?. Say something.

Doctor: Don't worry, he's fine, he just needs to rest.

I smiled happily and hugged Hazal. When my mother came out, I went to her.

Neşe: Look, she's in good shape.

When her gaze turned to Kanat's mother, she looked at her with anger.

Neşe: I heard their voices while I was inside. I won't be too hard on you because you're not well right now, but don't yell at my daughter again or I'll do worse to you.

When she wanted to go to her, I grabbed her arm.

Ekim: Mom, is okay.

Neşe: Your son is chasing after my daughter. If you want it so much, do it to him.

When she said these things and left us, I turned my face to the other side. We waited for Kanat to wake up after a while after they took him to the normal room. His mother and brother came in first. I washed my face in the sink and I went in. Kanat opened his eyes, albeit forcibly, and was looking around.

Ekim: My love?.

He smiled as he turned to look at me.

Kanat: My love. Come me.

He smiled when I walked over to him and held his hand.

Ekim: Are you okay?

Kanat: I got better when I saw you. It took a while for you to come to me.

Ekim: I wanted your first family to come.

I turned my gaze to the other side as he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

Kanat: Did something happen?

When I looked at him again, he had a serious expression on his face.

Ekim: No. Nothing.

Kanat: Are you sure?

Ekim: Yes my love.

When he tried to get up, I stood up immediately.

Ekim: What are you doing Kanat?.

Kanat: I miss you.

I smiled when he slipped aside and made room for me on the bed.

Ekim: Don't be silly, it you hurts.

Kanat: Come on. I miss.

He tried to hug me as I slowly reached out to him.

Kanat: I would never let anyone upset you.

I knew he knew what was going on when he said that. Apparently his mother did.

Kanat: I love you so much.

Ekim: I love you too.

After kissing my lips for a short time, we put our heads on the pillow and started to sleep.

 I guess it was short. I'm starting to write other request sections. I hope you will like it. See you in the next section.