Ekim and Kanat trip to Belgium

I put all my belongings in my suitcase and left them at the door. When my mother came to me sadly, I immediately hugged her.
Ekim: Mom, please don't cry anymore.
Neşe: You're leaving..
Ekim: We will talk all the time.
I looked at her wiping my tears and smiling. It was hard for me to break up with her, but we could finally live a decent life with Kanat. After hugging me for the last time, I turned around and went to Kanat, who was waiting for me in the car. After getting out of the car and putting my luggage in the suitcase, I got in and went to the airport.
Kanat: I'm so excited, my wife.
Ekim: Me too, my husband.
We kept on laughing. It still felt weird to say things like that to each other. When we arrived at the airport, we showed our tickets and boarded the plane. We both sat down and waited for the plane to take off. After four hours of travel, we got off the plane and got our luggage.
Ekim: Kanat, where will we go now?.
Kanat: To our house.
Ekim: Really?
Kanat: Yes. You will love it.

We found an empty taxi and put our suitcases in the trunk. I was watching outside while Kanat was telling the address of the house. Half an hour later we stopped in front of a large villa. I got out of the taxi and dragged the suitcase towards the house. Kanat paying the money and taking the other suitcase and following me.
Ekim: Kanat you are too slow.
When I looked at him with a smile, he came to me in a bored way.
Kanat: My love, you take a suitcase and run away. Pity me a little.
Ekim: I can't wait for you. Open the door.
I took the suitcases and went inside as he took out the key and opened the door. After looking at the house for a while, I turned and looked at Kanat.
Kanat: Do you like it?.
Ekim: I love it!.
We took the suitcases upstairs to our room and set them aside. I opened the door of the room to the balcony and drew the curtain.
Ekim: Kanat, this house is awesome.
Kanat: Yes, it is.

I turned around and kissed his lips as he hugged me from behind. After a long kiss, I pulled away and opened the suitcases and started unpacking.
Kanat: What if we had some rest?.
Ekim: We sat all day.
Kanat: I was very tired on the way, though.
Ekim: I need to pack our stuff, Kanat. Then we rest.
He came over to me, whining like a baby, and grabbed my arm.
Kanat: I miss you.
Ekim: You tired?.
Kanat: Please pass me tiredness.
Ekim: I need to place Kanat items.
He picked me up and placed me on the bed and got on top of me. He unbuttoned my pants.
Ekim: Kanat. Items..
Kanat: Be quiet.
After he left me completely naked, he undressed himself and got on top of me again. He spread my legs and buried his head in my pussy. Screaming with pleasure, I started pulling hard on Kanat's hair. He was squeezing my breasts and moving his tongue on my pussy. After a while, he pulled away and opened my legs completely. He got up cursing when the phone started ringing nonstop.
Kanat: Fuck it.
I looked up at Kanat.
Ekim: Who is my love?.
Kanat: My mother. You stay there, I'm coming right away.

He picked up the phone and started to walk across the room. At the time, I was passing out by watching him naked body. As he sat on the bed, I walked over to him and touched his penis. When he looked at me with a confused look, I shrugged and started touching again. He was having a hard time not groaning.
Kanat: Okay mom, we'll talk later.
He hung up the phone and tossed it aside. He quickly took me under and started kissing me.
Kanat: Naughty girl. Now I will give you what you want.
I laughed and patted his shoulder as he bit my neck. We made love non-stop until the evening.

Don't forget to vote

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.