Hot moments in the forest

After Kanat had pulled Ekim out of the pool, Ekim started running away without saying a word.

Kanat: Ekim, stop don't go!

Melisa angrily grabbed Kanat's arm and tried to stop him from leaving.

Melissa: Where are you going?

Kanat: We talked about this with you, Melisa. Why did you do this?

Melissa: For fun.

He freed his Kanat arm from Melisa and went after Ekim. He got in his car and started looking for her. When he saw Ekim walking with fast steps from afar, he immediately went to her.

Kanat: Where are you going?

Ekim : Do you care!

Kanat: You're going to be sick, come and I'll take you home.

Ekim angrily turned to Kanat and started shouting.

Ekim: If you care that much, why didn't you do something?!. Leave me alone.

As Ekim began to walk into the forest, Wing stopped the car and got out, immediately following her.

Kanat: You will be lost. Don't be stubborn.

Ekim: Go now. You are not my guardian angel.

He had slowed his Kanat steps and waited for her to move away a little. When he shouted for her attention, Ekim had turned away in fear.

Ekim: Kanat?

When she looked around, she couldn't see anyone.

Ekim: Kanat where are you?. All right, I'll come with you.

When she turned around, she was screaming with fear at the person she met.

Kanat: Calm down, it's me. Don't be afraid

Ekim: Are you an idiot?

Kanat: I'm sorry.

He grabbed her hands and tried to calm her down.

Kanat: Don't be afraid. It's over.

Ekim took a deep breath and continued to stare at Kanat angrily.

Ekim: What do you want? What are you trying to do?

That's all he said as Kanat's gaze landed on Ekim's beautiful and plump lips.

Kanat: I want you.

He clung to her lips and started kissing her, and she struggled to get out of his arms. Kanat kiss deepened and untied the strings of Ekim's dress. With delight, she finally began to respond to him. He had heard Ekim's sweet moan as she leaned her back against the tree and he put his hand inside her dress to caress her feminine part. He ran his fingers through her femininity, allowing her to enjoy it more.

Ekim: Kanat...

Kanat: Enjoy it my love..

He kissed her neck and pulled her dress up. Ekim closes her eyes with pleasure and surrenders herself to Kanat. She groaned in delight as he inserted him finger into her panties and sent them into her womanhood.

Kanat: Is my girl too wet? Hmm?

When Ekim opened her eyes, she saw Kanat staring at her intently. Kanat opened his legs a little more and started to move his other fingers by sending them into it. He quickened his fingers as she groaned. Ekim's body trembled with pleasure. After a while, when he pulled back his fingers, October was holding onto him so that he wouldn't fall. Her body, which had been shivering with cold only minutes ago, was now on fire. He saw that Kanat was in the same situation. His flushed face pleased her greatly. He bent down to spread her legs, and he began to place wet kisses all over her. Ekim had closed her eyes in delight again as he entered the inside of her legs. When he got up and unbuckled him belt, he lifted her dress and made room. When he took her in his arms and leaned her back against the tree, he opened his legs and slowly stepped inside. Ekim was ecstatic, moaning loudly at the fullness she felt. Kanat didn't call himself control because he was too impatient.

Kanat: You're so tight my love

After a while, it started to accelerate.

Kanat: my love, are you okay?

She grabbed him by the shoulders and shook her head yes. Their moans grew louder as their fiery bodies slammed into each of them. Ekim had run her fingers through Kanat's hair and pulled hard. Her legs were wrapped around Kanat's waist, giving him plenty of room. Moans of pleasure began to spread throughout the empty forest. Their bodies slammed into each other with delight with each hard blow of Kanat. He pushed back Ekim's wet hair and kissed her neck, inhaling her scent. He wanted to leave her own marks on her beautiful neck. He gripped her waist tightly and pressed her against himself, leaving light bites on her neck, causing it to turn red. With the sweet pain she felt, she began to pull Kanat's hair harder. Her chest rose and fell rapidly with each deep breath she took. This sight made Kanat want her even more. He clung to her lips parted with pleasure and began to kiss her, leaving small bites. He opened the front of the dress and touched her beautiful chest and squeezed it. He broke away from her lips and started kissing her again, leaving a trail from her neck to her chest. Their bodies were now numb with pleasure.

Ekim: KANAT! Speed ​​up please. FASTER!

He continued to kiss her breasts, his strokes hard and fast. It was almost time for both of them to come to an end. After a few minutes, they were both relieved. They just stood there holding each other out of breath. Kanat slowly lowered Ekim from her lap and straightened her dress. He placed him hand on her face and gave her a short kiss on the lips. The person who had just gone mad with pleasure was now ashamed. She looked up at Kanat , who was looking up at him with a smile.

Kanat: It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Ekim: Easy for you to say.

Kanat took Ekim's hand and started walking slowly towards his car.

Kanat: We didn't do anything bad. We have mutual feelings.

Ekim glanced briefly at Kanat , then turned her gaze forward.

Kanat: I don't want to embarrass any more, but I need to know. Did it hurt? Did I hurt you?

She started laughing at what she heard. She didn't think you would say that.

Ekim: Don't worry, you didn't hurt me.

When they got to the car, he opened the door and waited for her to get in. When they got to Ekim's house, he stopped the car and looked at her.

Kanat: We'll see you again tomorrow, right? You will not run away from me.

Ekim: See you tomorrow, Kanat.

When she got out of the car and entered her house, looked after him for a while. He then went home to prepare himself for tomorrows.

I wonder if those who read my story are still here. Actually, the new episode wasn't going to come, but someone forced me to do it. 😂😂😂 I hope everyone enjoys it. Don't forget to rate and comment, my babies. I love you guys. Forgive me if I have spelling mistakes. I haven't written in this language for a long time. Bye 🖤🖤