Romantic moments in the rain

After what happened with Kanat, we decided to stop and watch his father together in the evening, away from home. But first I had to get permission from my mother. Leyla was very worried about me after she was kidnapped. When we got home, Kanat stopped the car and looked at me. Kanat: Let's ask permission together if you want.
Ekim: Of course dear. My mom hates you, she'll kill you.
Kanat: I know.  I need to make amends so I better come.
Ekim: Okay.
When we got out of the car, we went upstairs and came to the door.  Kanat came ahead of me and knocked on the door.  When my mother opened the door and saw Kanat, her face became angry.
Neşe: What's going on Ekim?.  What is this kid doing here?
Ekim: Mom, please.  We came to get your permission because I can't come home tonight.
I was very nervous when my mother looked at Kanat in anger.
Ekim: Mom, for the thing.  There is no Leyla, we are working together to find something.
Neşe: Daughter, it's up to you to find it?.  You are a child.  The cops are doing their job.
Ekim: Mom, please.  Look, it's very important.

After looking at me for a while, he grabbed Kanat's arm and pulled him inside and closed the door.
Ekim: Mom what are you doing?.  Mom?.
When I heard voices from inside, I stopped silently and began to listen.  My mother was threatening Kanat incessantly.  Even if I laughed at this situation, I was worried.  Because she would do whatever she wanted and really kill Kanat this time.  She was looking at me when she opened the door and took Kanat out.
Neşe: Go and see, but you will inform me every hour.
Ekim: Okay mom.
When my mother closed the door, Kanat and I went downstairs and got in the car, laughing.
Ekim: My mother threatened you very well.
Kanat: For a second I thought she was going to really kill me.

We got in the car together and drove home.  We started to hide in a place not far away and watch the front of the house.  I turned on some good music and started listening to it at a low volume.
Kanat: You're going to put us to sleep at this rate.
Ekim: Why would I do this, dear?.  Let's listen quietly.
I took my toy out of my bag and hugged it and leaned back.  I frowned at him as Kanat started to laugh.
Ekim: What are you laughing at?.
Kanat: You're still a child.
I rolled my eyes as he continued to laugh.  After a while, when it started to rain lightly, I lifted my head and looked outside.  It started to rain more and more.
Kanat: I like the sound of rain.
Ekim: Me too.
Kanat: Have you ever danced in the rain?.

I turned my face to him and shook my head no.  I looked at him with disbelief as he extended his hand to me.
Kanat: Will you dance with me?.
Ekim: What?.  Are you serious?.
Kanat: Yes.
He changed the music and put in a nice romantic song.  We looked at each other, holding hands and laughing.  When we got out of the car and went to the opposite side, we stood in the rain for a while and had fun.  We started dancing slowly as he put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him.  I was just noticing now that Kanat was too sexy when it was wet.  I put my hand on Kanat's shoulders as we got all the way closer and started dancing.  Our lips were constantly rubbing against each other, but we were not responding in any way.  As I closed my eyes and lifted my head up, raindrops were falling on my face without stopping.  When I opened my eyes with the warmth I felt on my lips, Kanat was trying to kiss me slowly.  I closed my eyes again and began to respond to his kiss.  Our kiss was getting deeper.  I lay my head on his chest as we parted out of breath.
Kanat: It's my first time kissing someone in the rain.
Ekim: Me too.

He grabbed my waist and started to spin me around.
Ekim: Kanat ,stop.  What are you doing?.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.  After having fun under the rain for a while, we ran and got in the car.

Don't forget to vote

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.