Ekim and Ateş become lovers (part 2)

There were captain elections today. Everyone gathered in the gymnasium to watch who will be the captain. When Hazal and I came to the gym, almost everyone was here. When my gaze shifted to Kanat, I noticed that he was looking at me too. When the Ateş came, I got up and went to him.
Ateş: Did you come to give my kiss of luck?.
When I gave him a small kiss on the cheek with a smile, he had gone backwards with the ball hitting his head. When I looked in the direction the ball came from, I saw Kanat looking at Ateş with a smile.
Ekim: What are you doing?.
When I held Ateş's head, he gave me a look as if to say I'm fine. The last time I looked at Kanat, I saw his envious gaze. I laughed at him and went to sit next to the girls. Everyone noticed the tension between Kanat and Ateş when the match started. When I looked at Ozan, he was watching the two of them with pleasure. The last time they started competing, Kanat looked at me with a smile.

When they started playing again, Kanat started to make fun of Ateş. When Ateş Kanat landed on him, Kanat threw the ball to the ground and attacked immediately. Everyone was laughing when they started to fight.
Kanat: This is my school, you understand?. She is mine treat me accordingly.
Ateş: Be polite, you don't talk like that about my lover.
Teacher: You are in class, come to your senses. You are both grounded. Lie down and do push-ups until I say stop.
The girls were talking about me.
Ece: How jealous she was of Ekim.
Naz: He still love.
Melisa: Shut up now!.

Hazal and I laughed when I heard Melisa's crazy voice. I got out of the gym and changed. I went to the roof of the school and started to get some air.
Kanat: I was looking for you too.
Ekim: Kanat what do you want?.
Kanat: Break up with him.
Ekim: Why?.
Kanat: You know why.
Ekim: No, I don't know. I can't understand what you want. Your behavior today is very different from your behavior a few days ago. Make a decision, Kanat. After you tell me this, you will go to Melisa.
Kanat: She's not my girlfriend. I'm not going to her.
Ekim: She doesn't say so. Anyway, I'm not going to fight this with you.
As I wanted to walk past him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, kiss my lips. I had not responded. When he left me, I turned my back and left without saying anything. When I went to the classroom to collect my bag, I opened my phone with a notification and looked at it. The message was sent to the group of the whole school. I wasn't surprised to see who sent it. Kanat.. After reading the message, another message came. This was our photo together.

When I hung up the phone and left the classroom, I saw some people looking at me and talking. When I got out, Kanat was leaning against his car and looking at me. I smiled at him as he slowly walked towards me.
Ekim: It was nice of you to share our photo together. But we are still not lovers.
Kanat: It will happen soon. Can I kiss?.
Ekim: I don't know..
After pretending to think for a while, I placed a small kiss on his lips and stepped back.
Ekim: That's enough for now.
Kanat: So yes. I think.

Don't forget to vote

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.