Kanat save Ekim

When I woke up in the morning, I thought about Kanat and Ateş's fight at night for a while. His jealousy was very evident. Even though I liked the way he was, I needed to talk. I got out of bed, did my personal business and started getting dressed. I smiled at her as she opened the door and walked in.
Hazal: Good morning.
Ekim: Good morning dear.
When I gathered my bag and went downstairs, Hazal came after me and grabbed my arm.
Hazal: You saw the incident yesterday, Ekim. Will you do something?
Ekim: I don't know, Hazal. But I need to talk to him.
Hazal: Yes, I was thinking about that too.
After we sat down at the table and ate our meals, we left the house and went to school. When I got inside, I started looking for Kanat. After a while, when he came across me, I called out and asked him to stop.
Ekim: Kanat. Stop.

When I got to him he stopped and looked at me strangely. I scrutinized his face a little and looked at his cracked lip.
Kanat: What do you want?.
Ekim: We need to talk.
Kanat: I would say go talk to Ateş, but I guess he hasn't come yet. Yesterday was very difficult for him.
Ekim: I wanted to talk about it too.
Kanat: I'm listening.
Ekim: Not here, come with me.
I took him by the hand and brought him to the swimming hall. I came to the edge of the pool and stood there.
Kanat: What do you want to talk, Ekim?.
Ekim: Do you hate me that much?
When I turned to look at him, he had avoided my eyes.
Ekim: I'm waiting for a reply.
Kanat: You give the answer yourself.
Ekim: I think you hate me. Kanat, I know wouldn't do that.
Kanat: There is no such thing as Kanat you know, Ekim. You haven't met me.
Ekim: If I die, you won't do anything then?
Kanat: What are you talking about?
Ekim: Come on Kanat. Answer me.
I was a little closer to the pool.
Kanat: Ekim, stay back from there.
Ekim: Why?. Do you care?.
Kanat: Is this thegame?. Enough.
Ekim: Okay.
I had heard Kanat's shouts as I went to the back and threw myself into the pool.
Kanat: Ekim. Ekim stop.

Since I did not know how to swim, I immediately started to sink. I was out of breath when I tried to flounder. As my eyes began to close, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up. When I finally took a breath, I opened my eyes and looked at the person holding me. Kanat... I hugged happily and tried to calm down.
Kanat: Okay, don't be afraid, calm down. I saved you.

When I looked up at him, he was looking at me with concern.
Kanat: You scared me.
Ekim: Why are you afraid?
He had brought me to the edge of the pool without answering my question. He grabbed my waist and pulled me out of the water and set it aside. When he came out, he brought a towel and wrapped it around me.
Kanat: You're crazy. You have no right to scare me like that.
Ekim: Not my fault.
His gaze drifted to my lips as he took the towel and wiped my face. He leaned closer, placed a soft kiss on my lips, and pulled back.
Kanat: Come on, get dressed, you'll get sick later.
I got up and went to the dressing room to change. This kiss sparked our love, I'm sure of it.

Don't forget to vote

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.