Ekim and Kanat in search of a white elephant

Everyone dispersed after the audio recording incident. Kanat left us in anger. I've been looking for him all over school now. When I came to the gym, I saw Kanat playing basketball. When I got to him he threw the ball aside and looked at me.
Kanat: What did Hazal say? Did she tell you to stay away from me?
Ekim: Kanat, I would stay away from you if I wanted to. Try to understand people too.
Kanat: No.
Ekim: Okay, calm down.
After sitting down and talking for a while, we got up and went to his house. We were both suspicious of Aziz. When we arrived at Kanat's house, we went to Aziz room and searched everywhere, but we couldn't find anything. When I saw Kanat's room on the other side, I entered curiously.

Room was nice and clean. When I turned around, Kanat was looking at me with a smile.
Ekim: What?.
Kanat: Do you like it?
Ekim: What?.
Kanat: My room.
Ekim: Oh yes, it is beautiful.
I took a few steps back as he smiled at me.
Ekim: What are you doing Kanat?.
He grabbed my waist and laid me on the bed and got on top of me.
Ekim: Stop.
Kanat: No one is home.
Ekim: But someone can come.
Kanat: No.

I shivered as he put his hand inside my skirt and started stroking my legs.
Ekim: Kanat?.
Kanat: Hmm?.
I closed my eyes in delight as he shoved his fingers into my panties and started stroking my pussy. He slowly started to move his fingers on my pussy.
Ekim: Mhmm. Please..
He sped up as me licked his lips and kissed him. His fingers were constantly moving inside me. With his other hand, he unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing me from my neck to my chest. I opened my eyes in fear when I heard the sound of the door downstairs.
Ekim: Kanat.
Kanat: Be quiet.

He started to speed up his fingers a little more and apply more pressure. He kissed me trying to suppress my moans. After a while, I ejaculated in his hand, trembling. When he got up and went to the bathroom to wash him hands, I immediately straightened my skirt. We met Aziz when we went downstairs.
Aziz: What is our famous couple doing?
Kanat: It's none of your business.
Aziz: Don't be angry, okay.
Ekim: Do you know anything about the white elephant, Aziz?
Aziz: No.
Ekim: Really? hmm
Aziz: Exactly.
After kissing Kanat, I left and went to my house.

Don't forget to vote

If there is a section you want me to do, write it in the comments.