Yoichi Isagi x !Blind! Reader [Eyes]

Warning: None.

______________________

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision."

______________________

Eyes. Such a simple thing that was taken away from you at such a young age. At the young age of 6, you lost your eyes due to an illness. You had them still but you couldn't see, it was a huge pain to re-learn every single thing. You had to learn how to walk with a stick before you could go out into the wild to do things without yourself. 

Now that you have graduated from hell, sorry school. You began to start your life and another roadblock became a massive issue. Work, your workplace wasn't easy. Your blindness never made your life easy other than getting attention. Now there was a small Q&A with a famous Soccer player, Yoichi Isagi. You were invited to go since there would be food and other various things. The smell of the food was divine, it smelled like heaven. The table with the player was a simple blue.

"Mr. Isagi, how was it being in the project Blue lock?"

"It was very draining but overall gave a very clear understanding of where I needed to improve on my skills as a player."

"Mr. Isagi, how did you realize your skill of seeing the entire field."

"I realized when I saw other players try to steal the ball from me, I saw them all. It's important to have a vision. You could see things but have no vision, that is the worst type of player." Those words had a strong feeling that he was right. You were blind but you could sense where you were sometimes. You had the sense to raise up your hand and he saw it. Isagi was caught off guard by you, you were odd. Your eyes looked like they were gone, like you didn't even see him. 

"Yes, miss..."

"L/N. Tell me Isagi, what do you mean by Vision? Vision and sight mean the same thing, so what is the difference."

"Alright, well sight is what you see in front of you. Vision, although means the same thing, means what you see around you. You could look in front of you and see a ball, but you know that right beside you is someone there ready to take what is yours." He said, he sounded like he knew what you meant by it. He has vision and so did you. 

-After the Q&A-

You were working at your desk when you heard someone talking to you.

"So you're L/N?"

"Yes, who is speaking?"

"Isagi Yoichi."

"The guy during the small event?"

"Small? But yes that's me, Yoichi Isagi."

"Ahh, So what do you want from me?"

"Come on, I'm not an animal."

"..."

"Right, I wanted to ask about what you asked me."

"Alright?"

"What does vision mean to you?"

"Something I can't have. I'm blind since I was a child."

"I see, but you can't."

"Isagi...."

"Right right. Sorry."

"Maybe don't insult me."

"I won't anymore. Want to get a drink?"

"Sure, but on one condition."

"Yes?"

"You pay."

"Of course, you work this depressing job I will pay for you."

"Okay then, let's go."

You left with Isagi and you both had such a great time and ended up doing another drink session, but it felt more like a date more often than just hanging out.

"Hey, Isagi." You said as Isagi put down his drink. 

"Yeah?"

"This is starting to feel more like a date than just a drink."

"You think? Should we turn this into a date?" He asked and your face went red you started to try to reach for his face and he leaned into your hand. He looked like a giant puppy. THen you leaned your face closer to his and went for the kiss.