Hyoma Chigiri x Reader [Life]

Warning: Supernatural 

Inspired by the concept of Suzume, didn't watch it yet :]  

_____________________

You and Chirgiri were chilling in your room talking about anything before hearing a tap at your window. The tapping wasn't loud but quiet, but once noticing the tapping there was a tiny little white kitten with insanely large eyes. 

Chirgiri: What is that thing? 

Y/N: I don't know, but it's pretty cute. 

The kitten let out a tiny mew before running toward Y/N. The little kitten decided that Y/N was its new owner. The kitten stared into Y/N's eyes and began to scream. 

Both Y/N and Chirgiri began to close their ears and begin to try to cover the loud noise until it stopped. 

Stopped but they weren't looking at the kitten. The kitten decided to go to the tallest bookshelf. Y/N was screaming for the kitten to come down and Chirgiri was trying to get to it before he fell backward. Y/N stopped screaming for a moment and went to help Chirgiri. Then they both looked at the kitten and saw a horrible grin on its face. It was so large and menacing, then it spoke in a high-pitched voice. 

Kitten: Y/N! 

They were shocked by its ability to speak to both of them, but its first word was Y/N. Y/N was unsettled by its voice. It was high and it was so small, it shouldn't be able to exist. Chirgiri was more concerned about Y/N's life now that this cat was talking to Y/N. 

Chirgiri: you... talk? 

Kitten: Of course I do! 

Y/N: That shouldn't be biologically possible! 

Kitten: hmm? 

Y/N: You shouldn't be real! 

Kitten: But I am! I'm your kitten Y/N! 

Chirgiri: This is so unsettling... 

Kitten: What's unsettling is that you believe that you can be near my owner. 

Chirgiri: what? 

The kitten emitted an aura of pure evil. This kitten was not to be messed with and Chirgiri was its victim. The kitten began to talk in an odd language, Chirgiri was going to either die or something else. Before the kitten could finish what it was saying Chirgiri grabbed Y/N and ran. Out the door and into the public. 

Chirgiri looked outside for a bit, looked around, and began to run into the city where they couldn't be seen by a small kitten. 

The kitten back at Y/N's house was confused but wanted something. It stared out the window where it sat and then began to walk out of the house. 

Chirgiri went into a cafe before setting Y/N down and they both finally relaxed. 

Chirgiri: What the hell was that? 

Y/N: A supernatural being? 

Chirgiri: ....I don't know what it was but we need to keep moving in order to get away from it. 

Y/N: We should go to a temple. If it's a demon then we can keep hiding until it leaves us alone. 

Chirgiri: Alright let's head out. 

As they both began to leave there was an eerie sound in the background like they were being watched by something or someone. They didn't want to take any chances so they started running to the nearest temple. 

The Yashiro Temple was the place that was abandoned by everyone. The god that would 'remain' there would grant people their deepest wishes regardless if they wanted it or not. The God's name was Teewk the Wishes God.