Seishiro Nagi x Reader [Heart]

Warning: Heartbreak 

____________________________

This was a request from  

___________________________

Walking through the school you were holding a bag full of sweets for your boyfriend, Purian, he was super sweet to you and no one else. Your life had just begun turning around for the better. 

1. Great friends 

Nagi and Mikage have been your closest friends since high school. Whenever you got into trouble they would be there, mostly Nagi since Mikage was so popular and had to be social with everyone and it didn't matter to you, but you all were very close. 

2. Amazing home life 

Your family has been on the rocks as of late but recently, there was an incident that made it so that caused the family to talk about its problems. Because of that, it was easier to talk about feelings and it was amazing, your family was fixed once more. 

3. Amazing boyfriend 

Purian is an amazing boyfriend and he gave you everything. He would commonly get into trouble with his family for spending so much money on you for so long. He indeed did everything for you, there was nothing he wouldn't do. 

Everything was great and your head was in the clouds, ignoring everything that would happen. 

....that was your downfall. 

Once your head had settled everything became glaringly clear. 

The boyfriend who you trusted everything with cheated on you with Bethany. She was a random girl who wished to see your downfall. Your boyfriend, Purian, now had now lived up to his dad's name. His dad was a cheater and promised you over and over again that he would never be like his father.  

Mikage: Wow, daddy issues. 

Y/N: HEY! I'm telling the story, but that's most of it. 

Nagi: Damn, that's bad luck. 

Normally Y/N would yell at Nagi, but silence. It was odd to not hear yelling from you since it was kinda your thing. Nagi would provoke, Y/N would yell, and Mikage would try to defuse the situation. 

Mikage: Not feeling like yourself today? 

Y/N: I just broke up with Purian over his damn cheat with Bethany. 

Nagi: Who is that? 

Mikage: You know that girl that was kitting on you a few days ago? 

Nagi: Wait the blonde bimbo was hitting on me? 

Y/N: How are you this dense? 

Mikage: I'm pretty sure he never knows when he's being hit on by anyone. 

Y/N: How bad is it? 

Nagi: I'm not dense, just not interested. 

Y/N: Reo? 

Mikage: A girl had a full blown sign that said 'I'm in love with you Nagi', and the poor girl got cruelly rejected by Nagi. 

Nagi: I didn't reject her. 

Y/N: Reo? 

Mikage: He glared at her and she went running off crying from bring rejected by Nagi. 

Y/N: Damn, didn't think that it was possible to have a rejecting face. 

Nagi: I didn't reject her. 

Y/N and Mikage looked at each other and then turned to Nagi giving the 'Really?' look. Nagi just remain cold. This is how it always was, you were down one less good thing in your life. It didn't matter though, because you had Nagi and Mikage with you by your side. It still hurt, whenever you were alone it was painful to see couples in restaurants and parks and lets not forget school. The grounds of teenagers.