Sae Itoshi x Reader [Trust]

Warning: A lot of angst, over-shadowed childhood, special needs siblings, swearing

Note: I am so sorry that this is coming out very late, I've been so sick recently and it has sucked but now I'm doing better and will try to get back into writing again. <3

_____________

Request by iiLeslixx

_____________

You had went through hell in a month. You had been broken up with, horribly, lost some friends and a death in the family. It was a lot and the remaining friends you had weren't helpful, they were talking about the fight that happened during office hours. You were alone. 

Alone. 

No one wants to be alone, but you had to live a large part of your life alone. Your family coming from wealth, didn't spend time with you that much so you grew up alone as a child. you wanted their attention when you were younger but you were overshadowed by your sibling. 

You had to never see your parents because your brother was special compared to you. Special is just a another word that people use to disguise the fact that a child has issues. You weren't special, but what made him special. He worked the same as you, he was a little bit more childish then you. He wasn't much different then you, he just had attention issues. It was hard growing up, being overshadowed by your brother. 

Going into university was hard for you, you had to do it alone which was very hard to do. Once going into your dorm room you noticed that one half of the hallway was all girls and the other side was all boys. Across your dorm was a man with blonde hair and green eyes, he smiled towards you. 

"Hello, my name is Isamu. Do you need my help?" He spoke towards you and you stayed quiet for a bit of time before answering's, before dropping a box on your foot. You jumped from the pain. 

"OW! Uhh sorry about that!" you answered quickly before putting the box inside. You started to hear laughing, so you turned around and saw Isamu laughing so hard. 

"Sorry about that! It's kinda funny seeing you freak out and drop something." He continued laughing at you and you started to join in with the laughing. You both were laughing. 

"Sorry, hahah, it still hurts though." You both stayed quiet before a very angry reddish brown hair came out of another room and scolded you and Isamu. 

"Will you two be quiet, I'm trying to unpack my things." He glared towards you and it didn't help that he was MAD! You and Isamu apologized to him and went into your rooms to unpack your things. It was hard to unpack everything, your roommate unpacked already and had a photo of her family on her desk. It was hard to see the photo. It reminded you of your family and they hadn't even bothered to call you or even text you. You shock your head and looked back to your own things and worked hard. 

You wanted to make them feel bad for forgetting about you, but in turn. What was the point? They had forgotten about you and never apologized for it. You had stared at your stuff animal of a black cat for a bit of time before Isamu had came in. 

"You possessed?" Isamu joked and chuckled for a tiny bit, but you didn't move. He got concerned and tapped your shoulder. "Seriously are you okay?" He had noticed that you were crying, you didn't even realized it. 

"I'm fine, it's just a lot of emotions." You finally noticed the tears and started wiping them away. Isamu gave you a hug and it wasn't making it better. 

"Good emotions or bad ones?"

"Both.."

"I see, do you want me here?"