Shoei Baro x Reader [Promise]

Warning: Fighting, scars, threats, comments (Bad ones)

______________

"The world is a constant fight, no one can ever win." -Saltine

_____________

It doesn't matter what you did. You could have been the nicest person on the planet, but no. The scars on your face we so scary to everyone that you were alone. All the scars that people have were small but yours came from a horrible person. That one person was able to ruin your life so badly that no one wanted to be seen with you. 

Because of it, you became someone that you were not. A monster is what you became. You focused on your work and sports. Your mother would scream at you for doing such an 'ugly' thing but it made you happy. Your father was proud to have you as their child. 

It's almost like the monster that came from that person created a monster that no one wanted to meet or see. You did everything alone. Recently you heard from a classmate that there was going to be a fight later today with someone named Shoei something. You weren't that close but you wanted to see why everyone was so scared. 

Later that day, you went behind the school and saw what was happening. A tall, black-haired male was beating the shit out of a smaller blonde hair kid. You recognized the blonde dude, he was your old neighbor before he moved away. You decided that you wanted to help this poor idiot, unfortanly he does say some dumb things and this is what usually happens when you run your mouth. 

You simply walked into the crowd and everyone stopped and stared at you. You felt everyone's eyes on your scar, their fear was told to you without saying anything. Though something was off, the black-haired dude wasn't looking at your scars. Although he was extremely angry, he just glared into your eyes. You kept moving and grabbed the blonde kid from his arms and stated with a loud voice, "Don't lay your hands on someone with a dumb mouth."

Everyone was stunned, the blonde kid started to cry, and the black-haired dude just stood up straight and just looked into your eyes. As you were walking away, you could sense that he was studying you. 

-In the nurse's office-

The nurse wasn't in her office at this time so you started to patch the blonde kid up. 

"Thanks, Y/N."

"Don't thank me, dumbass. Thank that I just pulled you out, you just run your mouth and expect no one to beat you up."

"I'm just stating a known fact."

"What did you say to make him mad?"

"I didn't say anything that bad. I just said that you need to be blind to love someone with facial scarring."

"So it was about me?"

"Yeaaaaah, sorry."

"I know I'm ugly. You don't need to keep reminding me."

"Still, people need to be blind to love you."

"Asshole." You stopped everything and threw the first aid kit at his head. You left the office just in time to let the nurse do her job. After the situation, you went back to the classroom and you came back to your desk in ruin. Writing about your death.

'You shouldn't be here.'

'Monster.'

'Freak of nature.'

'You don't deserve to be with him.'

You looked around the room to see that a group of girls was giggling, in one of their hands was a sharpie and they reeked of horrible smells. You walked to them and grabbed the leader by her shirt and brought her close enough to your face that you could see the amount of makeup she wore.