Oliver Aiku x Reader [Pond]

Warning: minor fighting

_____________________

This is a request from hesmilr

_____________________

It was a wonderful summer day, temperature outside was at a good heat that didn't kill anyone that just didn't like summer time. Oliver was so much more different when it came to summer, he was a playful child. Once you woke up and didn't see Oliver beside you, you knew that once more he was in the pond again. You got up and got ready for the day before heading outside to see your boyfriend playing in a pong filled with the baby ducks that he had adopted. 

"Babe, please come back inside."

"But the baby ducks.." He said while looking into your eyes. He was using the puppy dog eyes to convince you to allow him to stay out with the ducks, but it was for nothing. Your gaze was enough to put him into place again and he didn't want to test you at 8:37 am in the morning. So in defeat Oliver picked up the towel he placed near him and dried off every part of him. 

You were in the kitchen making some breakfast. While you were over a hot stove making some bacon and eggs. Oliver was pouting like a little child missing all of the ducks and the fish that were in that pond that you made for him. Once you were done cooking, you plated his food and handed the plate to him. Oliver just ended up just staring at the plate pouting and you were a little concerned. 

"Babe, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "miss the ducks." At that moment Oliver knew that he was in it. 

"Oliver." You began to speak with rage in your voice. "You were pouting because you couldn't be near the ducks." Oliver heard that one sentence and just knew that he was in it. 

"Y-Y/N, I just love ducks." Oliver said, trying to excuse himself and what he did. 

"I know Oliver." There it was, the one thing that Oliver was scared of. You calling him by his first name. There was a reason for his fear, you called him by that name and proceeded to beat the ever loving shit out of him when he didn't change was he did. So now he is so scared of you in that moment and you see it and instantly calm down. "Sorry honey."

"It's fine, you're just scary sometimes."

"I know, but you somehow manage to love me."

"I do my love, I seriously do." 

With that you both ate your breakfast and once done cleaning up, Oliver ran outside to see the ducks. He laid on the grass and waited for the ducks to do what they wanted with him and they did. The ducks started to go on top of Oliver's chest and start to quack constantly. You were watching from the porch in your chair and seeing your own boyfriend playing with the ducks. Even though he was a child, he was yours. Your giant child-

"Oliver NO!" 

"Whattt?" He whined. Oliver had tried to see if the ducks could fly and the one he picked up was the one flightless one. 

"That one is flightless!"

"Oh... OH!" He quickly places the duck back into the pond. "Uhhh sorry?" He said as you glared into his soul. 

"My god Oliver."

"Sorry."

"..."

"Love you." 

"sigh Love you too."