Yoichi Isagi x !pro fem!Reader [Question]

Warning: 

_________________________

This request was from 

_________________________

This was a wild world. You shouldn't have had your spot on the soccer team with your teammates. They don't like you for every single reason in the world that could be possible for anyone. Beyond every single reason they needed you for the one reason any team needs the 'useless' person in the group, that person isn't totally useless they are good for one thing and only one thing in the world. Information and a simple plan that would be made for the whole team to succussed. The people on your team have tried playing a game without you and they were struggling before eventually winning. That was their warning about who you are and what you could do. 

Some of your teammates had arranged a get together with other team and it consisted of many players but there was one that caught your eyes. A man with blue eyes, he looked very plain compared to the rest of his group. He looked like an NPC, the only thing of his that didn't make him an NPC was the fact he was so egoistical. He would commonly talk about his goals and everything that made him stronger then the rest of the people around him. 

Instead of him being shoved out of the group like you were commonly for doing nothing but talk how to win on a common basis. How is he better then you? He was just a man? No one knew what you were...

He was better then you because your team already hated you. You couldn't stay anymore, you left. 

*Isagi's POV*

I saw a person leave through the corner of my eye. I couldn't see if they were a guy or a female. I got a sense of feeling that I should follow them but why? Is there a god that I don't know about trying to get us together alone? Is this the way it has to be or do I have a choice? 

Then one of my teammates, Kai Tamiya, mentioned that the girls team did have a missing member but apparently she wasn't needed to win anymore.  That was bullshit. Everyone needs everyone to make a successful team. 

Girl 1: Yeah, we only use her for her plans against the other team and she doesn't matter. 

Girl 2: Remember when we got her to get drinks and then left her to deal with all of the drinks. 

Girl 3: Yeah! That was so funny compared to what we did last time! 

They all laughed at this girl. She deserved more then what they were doing with her, but the moment they kept making fun of her, I felt a greater need to see why they did this to the girl on their team. There were girls on my arms and I shook them off, they complained. 

Isagi: shove off. 

As I walked away from the group they girls questioned if I even liked girls because of that reaction. Do they think I'm gay or something, it's not a bad thing but it's not true. I'm straight, but respect the LGBTQ+. 

I walked out the door and almost instantly regretted it. The winter air was cold and it felt like a cold hot women that wanted nothing to do with you. The cold air blew through my hair and it spiked my goosebumps and it watered my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to see before me was a women with (H/C) and her skin looked smooth. 

That moment was one of the first times I saw her. 

After that day, around a few months later 

There was nothing stopping me from visiting her and I grew closer to her but had to tell her I was busy to avoid falling for her. Falling for people isn't fun and it can lead into more heart break. Since the get together with the female team, they wanted to more get togethers but there was more to that them what met the eye. A few guys from my team hooked up with some of the girls and they wanted to do it again but with the other chicks. Of course I was the only one to just see Y/N for what she was.