Seishiro Nagi x Reader [Angelfish]

This is a request by tearsdownmyleg for Nagi. Have fun~ 

Also sorry if you don't like fish 

______________________________________________

Going to work and working constantly was very boring but soon you could go home to your boyfriend, Nagi. He was most likely either sleeping or playing video games, but that's how you met. Online on a video game, you got to talk to him on a common basis and that's how this all happened. Once work was out you drove home to your apartment with Nagi. 

"Seishiro, I'm home." You said as entering the apartment, you were introduced by no one. There was a sleepy Nagi on the couch and the aquarium that was well-maintained held your fish. The angelfish named, Dano, was more excited than Seishiro to see you. You put your stuff on the table and went to the aquarium. Dano was going crazy seeing you, the clownfish were hungry as always. You decided to feed them a bit early and Dano went crazy. Dano loved you, it was quite odd but you didn't mind. 

You just finished feeding them before properly putting away everything in your bedroom with Nagi. You came back out to Nagi talking to the fish and you couldn't believe the sight. Seishiro was getting jealous over the fact that Dano was attached to you. Nagi was threatening to get rid of the fish. 

Y/N: Nagi? 

Nagi: *turns around*...Hey Y/N. 

Y/N: Were you threatening Dano? 

Nagi: Dano takes all of your attention... 

Y/N: You were asleep when I came home and Dano was really happy to see me. 

Nagi: You should have come into my arms. 

Y/N: *sigh* It wouldn't have lasted long since I would have had to feed the fish by the time you woke up. 

Nagi: But, cuddles. 

Y/N: You make a fair point. I'm going to start up on dinner, can you go ahead-

Nagi: We'll order in tonight. I need you. 

Y/N: *Fangirls heavily*

Nagi had neutralized you by simply pulling you into a hug and dragging you to a couch. Nagi placed the fluffy blanket and put on a movie that you watched with Nagi. Instead of being stressed by work and other things that you had to work on, you just remained there and basked in the comfort of Nagi. After about a few minutes of watching the movie, you both fell asleep in that same spot. 

Once you both woke up, it was very late. Nagi sat up and you sat up as well and couldn't believe that you fell asleep with Nagi on the couch. 

"What type of food do you want?" Nagi asked as you were trying to wake up from the nap. 

"Uhhhhh, I don't really know. You choose." You said, you knew you wanted Italian food but there was almost a zero chance that Nagi was going to choose that type. He didn't like messy type foods due to the sauce getting everywhere. 

"Italian food then." Nagi stated as he made a call and you just sat there in a state of shock. There was no way he read your mind. Once Nagi was finished making that call he came back and sat down and leaned into you. 

"Why did you pick Italian food? You don't really like it." You asked as you held his face in your hands. These moments are the ones that made you happy, the moments that were just you and Nagi.

"Well, it's what you wanted so I might as well get it," Nagi said and once again your face deadpanned. "You said Uhhhhh, which means you want Italian food."

"You know me too well." You said as you were defeated by him knowing every part of you. There was nothing he didn't know. Except that Dano was your fish and he had to fight with the fish daily for your attention. 

Once the food arrived at the door and you set it up, Nagi came and you guys had dinner in peace. A simple peace. 

After the dinner you went onto your phone while Nagi cleaned up. You saw that there was more news about something small which in turn made you distracted by your surroundings. Once Nagi was done his cleaning of dishes he picked you up and brought you to the bed you shared and he got changed. He came back to bed and began to cuddle you. You finally wanted to get changed for bed and you tried to leave the bed but you were met with a sleepy Nagi. 

That was a sight. His hair was more messy then usual and he was extra sleepy which was adorable. He didn't want you to leave him in the bed alone. He brought you in closer to him and he generated a lot of heat which made you sleepy. Once you finally drifted asleep he said something that you only a little bit of. 

"I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways to express my love, and I plan to show you how much love I have for you for the rest of my life. I hope my actions let you know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to you."

With that he fell asleep. You both laid there in comfort and I'm sure Dano was feeling jealous by then. Poor Dano but good job Nagi.