Noel Noa x !Sick!Reader [Lost and Protect]

Warning: Illness, Hospital, swearing

Note: I am so sorry for not writing for soo long! I've been going through a bunch of things and I would love to get back into writing so I will see if I can get back into it, and a reminder to everyone reading this little note you can request for anything and I will try to get to it! Thank you for all of your support! 

________________

Request: Mocha_

________________

This was not an easy life for Y/N. Y/N's life was filled with illnesses and was not going to ever become easier. The hospital trips were becoming too much for Y/N and she had become severally depressed, but with every storm there was a beam of light at the end. 

The sun had finally broken the storm. 

During Y/N's school days before the hospital trips there was an old friend that she had gained throughout those years, Noel Noa. He had gained popularity for his soccer skills did not look back. 

Well eventually he did. 

He looked back and saw how much pain you were in and didn't want to leave you alone again. He had came back for only a few hours to do a round of charity at the hospital where you were at. He started to where the children were at and then made his way up to the adult section and saw you. You didn't see him, but he thought he was dreaming. 

He questioned in his mind why you were here until he remembered something you told him years ago. 

"Hey Noel." Y/N said happily. Noel turned around to find you walking straight towards him. 

"Hey Y/N." Noel said calmly while expecting you to jump hug him, which he was right. 

"I got something to tell you." Y/N said while climbing off of him. Noel knew that it was serious due to the fact that you let go so early. 

"I won't be able to follow you." Y/N explained to Noel calmly but clearly just sad that she will not be able to follow him after high school. 

"You won't?" He was sad about it since they both made the promise to always be together for a long time. 

"Yeah, my condition is getting worse so I don't know what going to happen to myself." Y/N attempted to explain the best that she could. 

Noel remembered this and walked up to Y/N room and knocked onto the door and waited for Y/N to answer. 

"Yes?" Y/N said without looking up from her book. Noel walked in and stood against the wall, waiting for Y/N to put down the book. 

He waited. 

And waited. 

And waited. 

Until he got sick of waiting and walked over to Y/N and pulled the book out of her hands. 

"Hey! Oh shit." Y/N first shouted but then Noel was in front of her. Y/N remained there stunned, time just stopped for her and Noel. It was like the world just stopped for them. Noel held the book to his face and then spoke. 

"Hmm.. Every Summer After by Carley Fortune. Interesting book." He tagged the page and placed it on a table near by. He stood there looking at Y/N, she was still stunned. 

"Noel?" Y/N said while she remained shocked. 

"Hey, long time no see." Noel spoke softly and pulled a chair near Y/N's bed and sat onto the chair. Y/N looked at him as he did that, she was stunned by how much he had changed.