Michael Kaiser x !Manager! Reader [That's Mine]

Warning: Lime, swearing, fighting

_____________________

Request: KarmaWeasley99

Sorry to all Bachira fans, love y'all <3 + some lime

_____________________

Michael Kaiser was a nightmare for everyone and everything, he didn't listen to anyone. There was only one person he would listen to though. You. You were the only one he would even consider in his mind as another person on his level. You weren't good at the sport by any means, you were just good at managing everything and everyone. 

It was now 3:20pm, after school, Michael had came to the gym early to see you. In his mindset he was SET on finding you and being the first person to talk to you. To him you were his queen, he was the king and you were the queen. He was obsessed with the idea that you and him were meant to rule the soccer team together. 

A bit odd, but still adorable. 

He loved seeing you help everyone and made sure they stayed in line ready to obey Michael, there was some points when he would be jealous of how much attention they got instead of him. It remained hard for him since he understood what you had to do every single day to keep everyone in line. 

He would commonly see that you were hugging random people. You never said 'hi' or anything like that. It was always a hug, never anything else. 

He walked by a classroom and saw you and Bachira talking, it was normal but it was odd when Bachira looked nervous. 

Michael's POV

It was odd seeing Bachira being nervous, it was quite odd and frankly I've never seen happen. Unless.... shit. 

Shit. 

NO!

Normal POV

Bachira had pulled you aside into a classroom, you were already running late so you were only there for a moment. 

Y/N: Bachira, I need to get going. I'm going to be late to practice today. 

Bachira: Alright, I'll make it quick. 

Y/N: Alright. 

Bachira: I... uh.. 

Bachira brings you closer, hands around your waist and brings you close. You didn't do anything about it since Bachira did this so often that it didn't matter to you. Now you were inches away from Bachira, his hair brushed down onto your face. You could see his eyes, his eyes were soft and filled with passion. Michael was pissed at the sight, the person who he considered his queen and the person who he never liked seeing Y/N with were so close that it looked like he was so close to kissing her. 

Bachira: I love you Y/N. I love you so much. 

Y/N: I uhhh...

You stood there as Michael went beside the door and listened into your conversation. You were trying to get Bachira to let you go before Michael had enough. 

He couldn't stand it anymore. 

Hearing Bachira saying how much he wanted to be with you. 

It broke him. 

Michael busted though the open door and slammed a desk into the wall. He was pissed, you jumped and Bachira freaked out. 

Bachira: Michael! What was that? 

Y/N: What? 

Michael: Shut up scum. 

Michael glared at Bachira, that glare could scare any army solider. That glare could be considered to have death in it's eyes.