Ikki Niko x Reader [Heartbeat]

Warning: It's just fluff

This request is for  

Wow, you're a pretty lucky person, ehh? 

________________________________________

You were at home with the ferrets that Niko had convinced you to take care of with him. He was late again, but that was normal for him now. You didn't mind it unless he was hours late to dates and was about to hit that mark quite soon. If he didn't make it then you were going to eat without him. 

Once he came home a few minutes later, you began eating with him. Talking about your day, the ferrets, and then a very popular song came up and it made you want to dance. 

"Hey, Ikki..."

"Yes?"

"Can we dance please?"

"Sure." He grabbed your hand and brought you to the middle of the wooden floor in your living room. You planted your feet on the ground and really feel your surroundings. You felt the coldness of the wood, the small scratches from the ferrets. The sun was setting down and an orange hue was casting over your body along with Ikki's body. You looked into his eyes, you knew where they were and what they looked like but they were covered by his hair. 

His hair. 

It was extremely soft. He repositioned his hand to where it was holding each other's hands. You began to slow dance, the music wasn't right for it though. It didn't matter to you since you were trapped right there. Your boyfriend holding you. He held your waist with his right hand and held your hand in his left. The song slowly ended and a new one started playing. It was beautiful, the music was perfect for a slow dance. Ikki brought you closer and closer, you were inches away from his face. 

His hot breath went onto your face and so you placed your head on his shoulder and heard the heartbeats of Ikki. His heartbeats were so calming. You focused on dancing with Ikki, along with just being there in the moment. 

This became the perfect moment, it was just you and Ikki. Enjoying each other's company and only being there for each other. It didn't matter was your past fights were about, this one moment was amazing. 

Once the song was done, you two separated. Ikki was still holding your hand and he brought you to the couch. You lay there, you were still in the daydream world. Once you come back from that beautiful dancing moment. You were brought with a sleepy Ikki, he placed his head on your chest and he mumbled something, but you couldn't quite hear it. 

"*Mumbles*"

"What did you say Ikki?"

"*Mumbles a little bit louder*"

"Ikki, I couldn't hear you." You said a bit louder before he sat up and straddled your lap and went close to your ear and said only a few words. 

"Y/N I love you." He stared into your eyes and your face was extremely red. 

"Ikki, I love you too." You said while covering your face with your hands. It was useless though, he took hold of your hands and brought them down to your lap. He used one of his hands to push his hair back so you could see his eyes. Those blue eyes are what kept your staring at him. He started kissing your face. You couldn't stop him, he kept kissing until you started kissing his face back. 

You both stopped for one moment and looked into each other's eyes once more. He started to lie down beside you and he brought you in close. You heard his heartbeat again. Instead of a calm heartbeat, it was fast. He was nervous or excited. 

You didn't care to ask since you were falling asleep with him by your side. This was all you could ask for in a relationship.