Hyoma Chigiri x Seishiro Nagi x Meguru Bachira x Reader [Move Away]

Warning: Minor angst 

____________________

Request by: KarmaWeasley

it's a bit short.

___________________

It started off as a random off thing but now it's gotten so bad. 

Hyoma Chigiri, Seishiro Nagi, and Meguru Bachira were always around you which made it super hard for you to be friends with any girls. Most of the girls in your grade were obsessed with how they looked and how their partners were, you didn't want that to happen with your guy friends so you basically cut off contact with other girls. 

There were girls trying to be you for them, not like you ever allowed them to do so. They were your friends and you weren't going to make them go through the pain of being a partner to one of those girls. It hurt you at some points when they would talk to any other girls but this wasn't a crush...

Right? 

Nagi was lazy and didn't do much but he always knew how to get you to calm down. 

Chigiri was serious about everything but in turn he was gentle towards you. 

Bachira was silly most of the time but he knew how to make you smile. 

It didn't matter to you if they got some partners but they would always try to get rid of you in the end. it was the same thing each time, where they would try to be your friend but then get rid of you since you were 'too close'. It was hard for you sometimes, they were your closest friends in the whole world and it would pain you to see them away from you. 

It happened though, the war between you and the rest of the school. 

Nagi had a girlfriend at the time and she was out to get you, she was relentless. She made up rumors left and right , by the time you grew fed up with her shit you told Nagi everything. after telling him everything about what his girlfriend was doing, he broke it off since he took your word over anything else. 

That was a major mistake. It turned everything around. 

-The next day-

While walking with your group of guys and into the school yard, there was a crying Tami. Tami was Nagi's girlfriend, and she was crying to a bunch of students and students wee showing more emotion to Tami. The moment Tami saw you she pointed you out to the group of students, they had ran up towards you and hounded you for information about Nagi. It had gotten so out of hand that Bachira had grabbed your hand and brought you away from the group of people. 

After taking a large breathe, you calmed down. Bachira was worried about you and you made sure he was aware how you were fine, but it wasn't the end. 

-After a month- 

During the month it had gotten so bad that you couldn't even go through the school day without having students hounding you for a lot of things and them shaming you for breaking up Tami and Nagi. You had to leave the school which in turn made all of them worried about you, you had moved to another school because of what happened. 

You were alone again and it didn't feel good but you tried making friends with other people. Walking through the hallways were lonely, you had missed all of the fun that the boys gave you. Walking into the lunch room was horrible so you sat outside by the planters on the bench. There was boy that sat beside you and he leaned back and spoke. 

"Heyyy Y/N." You looked towards the guy and it was Bachira. He was there again, you were very surprised by seeing Bachira that you basically tackled him with a hug. 

"Bachria!" You basically cried his name before crying some more. Right there by your side was Bahira and then you saw some red hair, Chigiri was beside you on the other side. 

"Don't hog Y/N, Bachira."

"But she's soo cute!" 

They were back to their old ways and it made you very happy to see them, but then just there you were hugged around the neck by Nagi. still crying you cried in his arms. 

Everyone being there was very good for you since you had you been alone for several weeks and it wasn't good for your mental health, but in that moment everything that had happened before hand didn't matter. You were back in the right area, with them by your side. You couldn't have asked for anything more then in that moment, you could have asked for money but still would have chosen this one option. They were a comfort for you and you couldn't have asked for more. 

Everyone was happy in that moment.