The Love Inside [sid x Reader]

Made by
Aetherghoul666

————————————————-

"Thank you so fucking much, you WILL see us again! Goodnight!" Corey let out one final scream, relishing the noise of the roaring crowd. All the band members began to leave the stage one by one. Sid stood atop one of the speakers and waved at everybody for the last time before joining his bandmates, running off to the left side. Backstage, he rushed his goodbyes to everybody, wanting nothing more than to return to his hotel room where he knew you were waiting for him.

This tour had been going on for almost a month now, and he was absolutely exhausted. Tonight had been especially hard -- he hurt one of his knees while hopping about and after two more hours of dancing underneath the robe and mask, he felt like he could collapse. After getting rid of his stage attire and washing up a little, Sid wasted no time in jumping into a car to get to you. In the backseat, he pulled out his phone and texted you:

"hey baby I'm otw back to the hotel right now"

He couldn't help but smile when you replied immediately.

"So soon? not that i'm complaining"

"I just really need to be with you right now, I couldn't wait. I'm so fucking tired sweetheart"

"Good thing i've been saving allllllllll the cuddles 4 you then <3"

He sent another "<3" and smiled again, resting his phone on his lap and closing his eyes... only for a moment.

"Sir? Is this your stop?"

Sid jolted up, the driver's voice scaring him.

"Yeah, yeah. My bad. Had a long show." He babbled, trying to distract himself so he didn't embarrass himself anymore. He packed up his things and got out of the seat.

"Have a nice night." He waved before the man drove off.

He and the guys have been changing hotels for the past month now, and from both pure exhaustion and the fact that he had just woken up, he couldn't remember his room number for the life of him. He fumbled through his messages. His texts with you, the group chat with the band, his DM's with Corey and Shawn... nothing.

"Babe" He sent you.

"Huh? what's up?" You texted back.

"wtf is our room number"

You laughed and typed "haha!!". He sent a pic of him sticking his tongue out and giving the camera the middle finger.

"Don't make me call Corey. He'll give you a mouthful."

"Wow... I'm so scared. Room 405, babe."

"Hey, the Corey threats work."

Sid finally made it up to the room, knocking on the door. You quickly get up to open it, and as soon as you open the door he wraps you in a hug. You smiled and put your hands around his waist, leaning your chin on his shoulder. The two of you stayed like this for a little before you whispered in his ear.

"C'mon, let's go lay down baby." You patted his back before letting go of him. He whined, but followed you to the bed you two had been sharing.

You sat down and he followed, leaning the back of his head against your chest. Flipping through the channels, you stopped on something that at least didn't seem entirely boring. You then reached under one of the pillows, pulling a bag out.

"Look what I got you!" You sang, shaking the bag of salt and vinegar chips as if they were treats for a pet. His eyes lit up, grabbing the bag from your hands.