🔞?Dream [ Joey x M!reader]

Made by
In_death_we_fall

TW- Making out, Biting and Marks

Honestly this one confused me
————————————————————

Maybe you got lost going out for a smoke. Maybe you were snooping around. Maybe he caught you checking him out. Whatever. You are not immune to a man in fishnets and black lipstick, hard to believe any guy is. But now he's pulling you into a dressing room.

Joey looks you up and down. "How old are you?"

You hold up your bright green bar wristband. "Twenty three."

"Okay, sit down. And if that camera comes outa your pocket, I'll break it."

You nod and sit in a chair. There's no way this is actually happening. You briefly wonder where the rest of them are, but figure it doesn't matter. Joey grabs a makeup wipe and starts taking his lipstick off in the mirror. Then he comes for yours. It's hurried, you're sure he's not doing a very good job. Apparently it's good enough though, cause the next thing your absolute mush of a brain registers is him sitting in your lap. He's right up against you, legs on either side of yours, arms looped around your neck. You hold him by the waist.

"Dream come true, I bet." He doesn't wait for an answer.

He tastes like makeup remover, but his lips are just as soft as they look in the pictures.

His hand weaves into your hair, holding you closer. You moan when he tightens it into a fist, and he shoves his tongue into your mouth.

You start running your hands up and down his fishnet clad thighs. The texture is so nice you could get lost in if. Joey groans and bites your lip, hard. You think it might— yep, you taste blood. You dig your nails into his skin.

The door opens but you don't really care, and it seems neither does he. Someone sighs heavily. "Fifteen minutes, Joey." The door closes again.

Joey pulls back and wipes his mouth. "Well, pity. I was kinda liking you," he says, looking you over. "Hold on." He kisses the corner of your mouth. You gasp as he kisses and nips his way along your jaw and down your neck. He latches on and sucks hard. There's definitely teeth in there, too.

"Shit." It hurts, but in the way you'd let him hurt you for a long time.

"Say my name," he says against your skin before continuing.

"Joey," you whine, "Oh my god, Joey, fuck."

When he decides it's enough and gets off, you're panting. You sit there for a minute, stunned, as Joey starts putting his lipstick back on.

"Go on, get out of here, go tell the gossip boards or whatever," he says with a wave of his hand. You keep your head down as you scurry back to where you're supposed to be.

Not even stopping to take your shoes off when you get home, you rush to the mirror to take a picture of your bruise. Damn. You tap your fingers impatiently as the computer starts up. You shove the memory card in and start clicking away. You couldn't tell on the tiny screen earlier, but hopefully... There! You can just barely make out what you know is the lower half of four red crescents on Joey's thigh.