🔞pegging [sid x reader]][smut]

Made by
Milk_gate

———————————————-

One thing you never expected from Sid is this. Upon walking into your room, you were met with the normally loud and energetic DJ who was now silent and bright red on the bed. His naked back against the pillows, and a large dildo in hand. His mouth was slack in surprise and shock. You couldn't help but give a little smirk.

He let go of the toy and quickly ripped the covers over himself, but you were quick. You leaped on top of him, straddling his thighs. "You little perv! I didn't think you'd be into this shit!" You laughed as you tried pulling the covers away.

Sid looked horrified as he fought against your hands. "No! No I swear to god this is just a misunderstanding!" He spewed out.

You finally threw the covers off him, revealing his naked form and his erect cock. The dildo that will definitely break his ass if he wasn't careful was pathetically tucked under his thigh. You picked the phallic object up and waved it in his face. He scrunched his nose and sank further into the pillows. "Sid~" you teased running it down his chest. His cock gave a slight twitch. You leaned close to his face and whispered quietly. "You want to be pegged don't you?" You smirked.

Sid slapped his hands over his face and shook his head. "No! I was just going to jerk off! That was just in the bed!" He peeked at you through his fingers.

You sat back on his thighs and shook your head lightly. "Really? Because I know I didn't buy this, and I know how subby you get. I think you would look adorable on your back. Your knees to your chest with Me pushing in and out of you." You pet the side of his face.

He let out a barely audible moan. You took his hands away revealing the crimson blush. "I-I didn't know how to ask. I thought if I did it myself I could get the satisfaction without bothering you." He mumbled.

You shook your head and giggled. Poor Sid doesn't get flustered, so it's probably more intense. "Well, I would love to peg you. You were prepping yourself huh?" You said softly.

He slowly nodded. He felt around under the covers until he pulled out a small bottle of lube. You took it in your hand, then took his dominant hand.

He looked a bit puzzled. "I- I finished right before you came in."

You smiled and squeezed some lube onto his fingers. "And I missed the show. Better safe than sorry right?" You winked.

He sucked in a shuddered breath. He nodded and spread his legs again. He lowered his tattooed hand to his hole. He looked up at you, which you met with a nod. He pushed two fingers into his already stretched hole. He let out a shuddered breathe "fuck" he groaned quietly.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand, forcing the fingers to the knuckle.
His eyes shot open as he let out a long moan. "Oh god-" he cried as he let you move his hand. You could see his hips slightly lift from the bed as his cock gave a few twitches.

He added a third finger as you let go of his hand. You grabbed his cock and gave it a few pumps. He threw his head back. "Oh god yes! Please keep-keep." He panted out as he worked his fingers harder.

When you felt his cock start to pulse, you let go. He let out a whine when you pulled his hand away. "You want me to fuck you right?" You asked, picking the dildo back up.

He nodded quickly, adjusting on the bed so he was more on his back. You slid the dildo through your pants zipper. You took your shirt off and lubed up the dildo. You could hear Sid swallow hard as you got into position.

He looked up to you with big blue eyes. You gave him a warm smile and ran a hand gently up his leg. "Hey baby it's ok we'll take out time ok?" You smiled. He nodded to you while you lined up with his entrance.