🔞I miss you [smut]][chris x reader]

Made by
13dollz

————————————————-

It was always weird hearing about things your boyfriend did secondhand via the world's shittiest online rock magazine/glorified gossip website. Normally, you wouldn't even bother to open the Slipknot related articles people insisted on sending you, but for once it wasn't just about Corey.

You'd made it about halfway through a Loudwire article (courtesy of your best friend) about some shenanigans the boys had gotten into over the past few days of tour, when as if on cue, Chris texted.

"Hey baby," the text read. "Can I FaceTime you tonight? I need to hear your voice"

You smiled to yourself. The answer was always yes, it's not like you'd ever say no to Chris (in that context at least). He'd been gone for three weeks now and while there was still a long way to go, three weeks was enough for the thought of him missing you to tug at your heart strings.

"Yeah of course," you responded. "What time?"

"Six hours? We have a show to play and then I'll wait for everyone to go to a bar or something... so I can be alone in the hotel room," he added a second message.

That would work. It was a bit later for you than it was for him because of the time difference, but you didn't mind.

"Yeah, that's fine. Why do you need to be alone to call me? ;)" Of course you knew why, teasing him was just irresistible sometimes.

"I would explain, but you said not to send you dick pics anymore"

"I never said that, when did I say that?"

"When your asshole coworker saw one"

Oh...right. You'd forgotten about that. (Wish it had stayed forgotten too.)

"Thanks for reminding me of that nightmare" Your face heated as your thumbs dashed over the keyboard.

"Whoops sorry," came his reply.

"It's fine. Anyways I get the point"

"Good." It was very definitive for a text message. "Fuck I miss your voice but I also miss your mouth...

...and your hands..."

You saw the three little loading dots and decided to cap it right there.

"Okayyyyy big boy. Save some for later"

He sent back two smirking emojis. Cocky bastard. You took a second to think of an equally ridiculous response.

"Go take a cold shower or something. I don't think 8,000 people want to see your boner on stage."

"Can't, no time. Talk to you tonight, love ya."

"Love you too."

He sent back half a dozen heart emojis of various colors that made you roll your eyes, but your chest still squeezed a little at the dorkiness of the gesture. He was a handful, in a good way.

Now all you had to do was wait and somehow get through the rest of your day like the highlight of it wouldn't be watching your boyfriend whack off on FaceTime at one in the morning. Easier said than done.

~~~~~

The facetime tone blared a little too loud like always from your laptop speakers, catching you off guard midway through changing your shirt.

Took him long enough, you thought while smoothing out a wrinkle in the fabric. But it only mattered that he called, the timing was less important. You hit answer.