🔞Wish [smut]][corey x reader]

Made by
13dollz

——————————————————-

Corey lets out a long sigh, rolling his shoulders back as the water in the shower goes from warm to slightly under boiling, just how he likes it. He cranes his neck to get a better glimpse of the purple-red hickey's dotting his upper body and can't help the ghost of a smile that spreads across his face. His mind drifts back to last night and how you made him come over and over and over till all his bones felt liquid and he could do little other than tremble and insist he didn't have anything left in him. (spoiler alert: he's a liar, he definitely did)

He's sore all over and if he hadn't felt like a sponge someone wrung out last night, he would have taken a shower yesterday. But since he did feel like that, he hadn't, just laid in bed and drank some water you brought him, all glowy and out of it, accepting his cuddles and praise and soft kisses like a good boy.

Oh shit. Just thinking about it he feels himself get half hard. God damn. Again? Already? His hand gravitates to his cock, wrapping around the base.

He'd been a little scared yesterday, asked you to go easy on him. For all his "self exploration," he'd never tried overstimulating himself like that (mostly stuck to edging on his own time). Fuck, he wants to do it again. Definitely not today, it seems like a miracle there's any inkling of sex drive left in him, but at some point.

It was incredible obviously, but next time, he thinks it would be fun to be tied down, totally helpless. Two, three, four, as many orgasms as you want him to have, one after the other, till he's so damn overly sensitive it feels like torture rather than pleasure.

His hand is stroking up and down his cock faster now, he's getting close. He's closed his eyes, leaning against the shower wall, ducking out of range of the jets of hot water.

God it's a sick fantasy. He wants you to talk to him the whole time, a mixture of praise and teasing, a little degradation to keep him on his toes.

He thinks about last night, the turning point when he thought he couldn't go another round. He wasn't being a good boy, good boys get hard when they're supposed to and come when they're supposed to. Good boys don't exhaust themselves and let you down.

Corey'll try to be good for you next time, he'll try as hard as he can.

He pretends the hand around his cock is yours instead of his and you're whispering soft encouragement in his ear, kissing his neck. There we go, come on Corey. You're close aren't you? You're doing so good. Gonna come for me now? Almost there? Say please before you come.

"Please," he mumbles out loud. "Please, please I need it."

"Go ahead Corey."

He comes so hard standing in the shower he doesn't notice you leaning against the doorway, having walked in while he was mid fantasy.

"Having fun, huh?"

He opens his eyes, a guilty blush heating his cheeks. "Fuck, you scared the shit outta me."

"Just in time too. Looks like you had nothing to worry about yesterday. Your dick still works." You gesture to the mess he made.

He smiles, wiping cum off his hand onto his thigh. "Probably too well honestly."

"Nah, it just means we can have more fun. Anyway hurry up, there's coffee and breakfast when you're done."

You turn around and shut the door behind you, leaving Corey to realize he's been so busy jerking off to your memory, he forgot to do what showers were actually for.