Index of Works

1. saving the best for last (rated Mature) - Bobby/MC

Bobby McKenzie might not be as muscular as the other guys, and he might come off as a bit of a clown. But he knows he can pull just as well as anyone, and he's here to prove it. And then he sees Kyla, and he's done for – he just needs a chance.

2. under my skin (rated Mature) - Henrik/Bobby

Henrik has a crush on his best friend Lucas – a big one. The problem is, Lucas is already dating someone else. Someone Henrik can't stand.

So when Lucas asks them to spend time with each other, Henrik is reluctant. But he just can't say no, and now he's stuck with someone who can't help but get under his skin – in more ways than one.

tw: sort of cheating

3. someone like me (rated Teen) - Lucas/MC

Any time Taylor comes to his door with tears in her eyes and a bottle of wine in her hand, Lucas lets her in. He can't help it – he can't ever say no to her, even when she drives him crazy. Before he knows it, he finds himself falling for her, against his better judgement. The problem is, she's too busy chasing other guys to realize that maybe what she needs has been in front of her all along.

4. on the rocks (rated Explicit) - Bobby/MC/Lucas

Just when Bobby and Josie thought things would get easier and they could get their relationship on track, a new obstacle was thrown at them with Lucas returning to the villa, dredging up old feelings. How will Josie choose between them, and what happens when she gives in to her desires?

*Alternate timeline to my fic Whiskey & Scotch

5. another round (rated Explicit) - Bobby/MC/Male OC

Josie walks into a hotel bar while on a work trip and meets an old friend. When sparks fly, will she give in?

*Sequel to 'on the rocks'

6. one last good thing (rated Explicit) - Henrik/MC

Persephone's at the end of her rope, looking for healing, when she's directed to a small cabin in the woods. Will she find a cure for what ails her, or will all her hopes be dashed?

*somewhat satirical 'healing cock' trope

7. worth a shot (rated Explicit) - Lucas/MC

It's the final recoupling, and Josie has a choice to make. Should she stick with Bobby, who she's recently discovered feelings for, or is it worth taking a chance on a returning flame?

*Alternate timeline to my fic Whiskey & Scotch

8. dead men tell no tales (rated Explicit) - Bobby/MC

Long Bob McKenzie has never backed down from an adventure, not even with a new bride at his side. So when a strange ship is sighted on the horizon, he can't help but be curious, even though he knows the risks.

But perhaps this is one mystery that would be better left unsolved.

*Pirate oneshot connected to my other fics, Edge of the World and Sails on the Horizon

9. regrets (rated Teen) - Rohan/Undisclosed

Rohan watches someone else win Love Island with the one that he loves... and regrets not speaking up sooner.

10. lights, camera... love? (rated Explicit) - Bobby/MC

When Bobby shows up to work one day, the last thing he expects is to fall in love. But when he meets his co-star for the porn film he's shooting, he's convinced that she's exactly what he's been looking for. He just needs to convince her too.

A porn AU.

11. Jo & Tim & Blake & Rohan (rated Explicit) - Jo/Tim and Blake/Rohan

When Rohan and Tim set up a double date with their girlfriends for Valentine's Day, things don't go quite the way they planned.

*Satirical. Bang or die trope

12. when the dead come knocking (rated Mature) - Henrik/Lucas

Fear the dead. Fear the living.

An LITG x The Walking Dead crossover

13. anatomy of a heartbreak (rated Mature) - Bobby/Lucas

When Bobby McKenzie accidentally stumbles into an anatomy class on the first day of school, the last thing he expected is that he'd actually want to stick around. But one glimpse of the man standing at the front of the classroom is enough to pique his interest in the subject.

Then Professor Koh starts showing up at his workplace, and Bobby can't help but feel this is going somewhere... isn't it?

14. dewey decimal system (rated Explicit) - Noah/MC

Noah loves his work at the local library. He prides himself on keeping it pristine and organized, so that everything is easy to find and nothing is out of place.

Which is why it drives him nuts every time she comes in and puts everything in disarray.

He'd love nothing more than to put her in her place, but he's just a mild-mannered librarian... or is he?

15. doggy fashion (rated Explicit) - Henrik/Arjun

After a rough breakup, Arjun is ready to date again, and he's got his eyes fixed on the handsome blonde he often sees running with his dog in the park.

He just needs to work up the courage to talk to him.

16.  the stars shine bright (rated Mature) - Henrik/MC

Henrik and Beth take their first camping trip together... and quickly realize they have very different ideas of what that's supposed to look like.

17. cocked and loaded (rated Mature) - Henrik/Lucas

A chance encounter brings them together. Will a turf war between their families tear them apart?

18. kaleidoscope (rated Teen) - Henrik/MC, Lucas/MC

Black and white. That's all Jules Wilson has ever seen the world in — black, white, and all the shades of grey in between. And that's all she'll ever see. Because when she agrees to a marriage of convenience, she's resigning herself to her life remaining permanently in greyscale, rejecting her soulmate before she even has a chance to meet him.

Until a week before the wedding, when she meets the best man for the first time... and everything bursts into colour.

19. convince me (rated Explicit) - Roberto/MC

That hot tub date. Except, well... hotter.

20. choose me (rated Teen) - Roberto/MC

Roberto just wants this Stick or Twist ceremony to be over so he can leave the villa, like he should have done the night his girl was dumped. But sometimes, things have a way of working themselves out...

---

A rewrite of the Stick or Twist in which the boys have no idea that MC is in Casa Amor.

21. join me (rated Explicit) - Roberto/MC

After being stolen by Elliot in the recoupling, Violet joins Roberto on the daybeds.

22. love me (rated Mature) - Roberto/MC

As the season draws to a close, Roberto makes another grand gesture... and has something he wants to say.

23. wings of fate (rated Teen) - Roberto/MC

When Roberto was a kid, there were two things he accepted as certainties: one, he was going to be a pilot someday. Two, he was going to marry Melody Ramsden, the English girl who spent her summers living just down the road from his favourite beach.

So when fate reunites them and presents the opportunity to pretend to be her boyfriend for Christmas... he can't turn it down.

24. work for it (rated Explicit) - Marshall/MC

Selena can't resist the hot stranger at the bar... nor does she want to.