join me - Roberto/MC (Explicit)

"The girl I want to couple up with is... Violet."

A small gasp escapes Violet's lips, and she throws a panicked look in Roberto's direction. His jaw has dropped, and a range of emotions cross his face — surprise, disappointment, frustration, even anger — as he looks at Elliot, who's giving her an expectant, hopeful smile.

A smile that wavers as he takes in Violet's expression. Her stomach sinks as his words finally penetrate, and she forces herself to move towards him.

He actually picked her. She spent the whole day trying to discourage him, trying to convince him she's not interested, that she's happy with Roberto. But he picked her anyway, claiming he felt some sort of connection.

Their date earlier was fine. Just fine. But while he was imagining sparks between them, she spent the whole time sneaking looks at the other table, catching Roberto's eye. Now there were some serious sparks — after finally getting to couple up together and spending alone time in the Hideaway the night before, the sexual tension between them has only skyrocketed, and it's been intense since the beginning. Ever since their first hot tub date, they've barely been able to keep their hands off each other.

And now they've been broken up by someone she's not even remotely attracted to.

"What the hell?" Roberto exclaims, finally finding his voice. His eyes are as dark as a storm as he glares across the fire pit at Elliot, who at least has the decency to look somewhat ashamed as he takes his seat. "You've got some front, Elliot!"

"It's not a big deal," Elliot mumbles. "I had to pick the girl I was most attracted to. You'd do the same."

"You didn't have to pick the girl you were most attracted to — you could've considered her feelings in the matter!"

Elliot shrugs, but doesn't respond.

Violet tries to give Roberto a reassuring smile, but he's too busy staring daggers at the man next to her to notice it. She mentally kicks herself for not walking over to him first and giving him the snog she'd intended to lay on him when he called her name, but it's too late now, as Ozzy is standing up.

To absolutely nobody's surprise, he recouples with Grace, and they happily sit down together, barely any space between them — not like the large gap between Violet and Elliot.

And then it's Roberto's turn, and he gives her a sad, yearning look as he rises to his feet. Uncertainty is etched on his face, and she puckers up to blow him a kiss. He catches it with a grin and lifts his fingers to his lips as he holds her gaze, communicating to her the words they both only wish he could vocalize — the same words Elliot had spoken not long earlier.

I want to couple up with Violet.

He doesn't need to say them for her to know they're true, and that's all that really matters. The show might have split them up, but their hearts are already in the process of weaving themselves together, their bond growing stronger with each day that passes. It may still be early in their relationship, but the chemistry that they both felt during that first date has only made itself more explosive.

She gives him a nod, and he finally breaks eye contact, taking a deep breath as he turns towards the other girls standing in a line. He smiles sadly.

"I'd like to couple up with this girl because... well, because my first and only choice is already taken thanks to a certain massive bellend—"

"Who you calling a bellend?" Elliot jumps to his feet, glaring. Ozzy gets up too, holding him back.

"I'm calling you a bellend," Roberto replies, rolling his eyes at the other man.