convince me - Roberto/MC (Explicit)

Violet is a bundle of nervous energy as she approaches the Hideaway door, excited to see what awaits her on the other side — or rather, who.

Roberto.

Even his name sounds sexy, and the fact that he's been chosen as the first male bombshell for the current season of Love Island can only mean he's got the looks to match. The first bombshells are always the hottest ones, aren't they?

And of all the girls he could have chosen to go on a date, he chose her. Not her identical twin sister Amelia, not any of the other gorgeous girls who make up the OG cast, but her. At least, she hopes it was his decision, and it wasn't the producers pushing her on him just because she's the only one currently single.

Thanks, Amelia.

Of course, it wasn't exactly Amelia's choice — the public had voted on who she should couple up with — but Violet is convinced she would have picked Jamal, anyway. And apparently it wouldn't be the first time she got in between Violet and a guy, as she's only just learned. After keeping that secret for so many years, she tells Ivy of all people? It's as if she wanted Violet to find out. As if after so many years, she wanted to come clean but didn't have the balls to approach the subject herself, so she fed it to the one person who would have no problem using it as a weapon.

Bitches, both of them.

But now, she's the one going on a date with the new guy, so the last laugh is hers. And she has no intention of wasting this opportunity to make a first impression.

Her heart pumps loudly in her chest as she reaches for the door handle, and she wills it to calm down. She can still remember the words of the text she'd received not long earlier, and of course it has nothing to do with the fact she read it at least twenty times over while getting ready. Absolutely nothing.

Olá, Violet, I'm on my way to the villa and I want you to meet me in the hot tub for a date, Roberto x. #RubadubdubTwoInATub #HotAndSteamy

She smooths her hair one last time and takes a deep breath, then turns the latch and finds herself in the Hideaway. It's gorgeous, as usual, but it's not what she's here to see. On the other side of the room, an open doorway leads to the terrace with the hot tub, and she makes a beeline for it. Once outside, she's met with a sight that damn near takes her breath away.

In the time it took her to get ready, the sun had descended over the horizon, and the last traces of the evening's sunset cast an orange gleam in the sky. Silhouetted against it, his bronze skin glowing under the radiant swath of colours, the newcomer sits submerged in the hot tub with his arms resting on the ledge.

And he is gorgeous.

There's still enough light left for Violet to make out his features and realize that as high as her expectations were, he's somehow managed to exceed them. He's her type to a T — tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome, with thick brown hair that has just enough wave to it, gorgeous brown eyes she could lose herself in, the absolute perfect amount of facial hair, and plump lips that curve delightfully into a beguiling smirk. It's like someone reached into her fantasy and brought it to life.

Roberto.

He looks up and beckons her towards the steamy tub. "Olá, Violet. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

God. She's not even in the tub yet and she's already getting wet. His accent is soft and charming, and she has to check herself to make sure she's not drooling.

"Please, join me."

Violet is tempted to pinch herself to make sure she's not dreaming, but there's no way to do it without being obvious.