another round - Bobby/MC/Male OC (Explicit)

When Josie steps into the hotel lobby from the busy street, she has only two things on her mind: sex and a stiff, strong drink. She can take care of the second easily enough, she thinks, as she spots the entrance to the restaurant and makes her way over.

She perches on a stool at the end of the bar and places her order – whiskey on the rocks. Her dress rides up her thigh as she crosses one leg over the other, the fabric making a swishing sound with the movement that draws more than one eye in the room.

The first thing has been on her mind all day – ever since she spoke to Bobby on FaceTime that morning, when he had wished her good luck on her photoshoot and then, with a wink, told her to think about him. And she had, picturing how he'd looked their last morning together before she'd hopped on a train to Manchester – the dark, lustful look in his amber eyes while she rode him, the way tiny water droplets glistened on his skin after their shower, and his cheeky grin right before he smacked her on the ass on her way out the door.

When the bartender slides her drink over the counter towards her, she picks it up and gives him a wink as she tilts the glass slightly in a silent 'cheers.' She lifts it to her mouth, and the amber liquid kisses her lips before slipping between them and down her throat with a delicious burn.

She closes her eyes as she savours the alcohol, breathing in the woodsy aroma. And then there's a subtle shift as a new scent invades her senses – spicy and leathery – and she can feel the presence of someone sitting on the stool next to her.

"I thought it was you," a deep voice says, and her eyes fly open to meet a pair of smiling green ones on a tall, gorgeous, long-haired blonde man.

"Magnus?" Josie sets her glass down on the counter and gets up from her seat, stepping into the man's outstretched arms as she laughs in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"Same as you, I suspect," he replies. He drags his eyes over her frame as she returns to her seat, drinking her in as he waves down the bartender and places his order. "Got a modeling gig."

"Really? That's so exciting!"

"Yeah, well," he flashes a grin, "turns out hot Swedes are in high demand."

"Must be." She smirks as she looks him over, taking in the black shirt and jeans that fit him like a glove and show off his muscular figure. If she thinks he looked good when they met in the villa, the dim lights of the bar and the tailored outfit serve to only enhance his good looks – and sex appeal. If she was already thinking about sex before, she's going to have an even harder time thinking of anything else with this man beside her.

The bartender sets his drink in front of him, and her eyes are drawn to his hand as he picks up the tumbler. Being with Bobby has given her a new appreciation for a nice pair of hands, and Magnus definitely has a nice pair of hands. Clean with trimmed nails, they look like they hold so much power, yet his fingers cradle the glass gently.

His eyebrows raise slightly as he catches her looking, and she blushes.

"You have nice hands," she admits.

"Oh?" He smirks. "Are they bigger than Bobby's?"

Josie laughs, the sound ringing out loud and clear across the bar. She brings her own drink to her lips and holds his gaze as they both take a sip.

"Yes," she finally answers.

"You know what they say about big hands." Magnus winks, and a shiver runs up Josie's spine.

In truth, she's thought about his hands before and what it would be like to feel them running over her body. She's happy with Bobby, and he keeps her well sated, but ever since she met the gorgeous Swede in the villa there's been a small corner of the back of her mind that wonders what it would be like to let him have his way with her. She's usually able to ignore it and push the thoughts away, but every so often when scrolling through her Instagram, she'll let her eyes linger on one of the thirst traps he regularly posts, briefly indulging herself in thoughts of him.