Chapter 1

If there is another dimension in this world, what would it look like?
According to Einstein, "There is no color black, only white. The darkness is the absence of light." Following the basic analogy, the forces of matter applied to a motion; that is, humans do not evolved from chimpanzee.
Everything that evolves is in constant motion. "On the first day, let there be light." Light came. A word from God motions the atoms to form the dusts and clay of the world.

If it is not required to believe in an after life, that's faith, right?

Sitting at one of the monoblock chairs, while the voice of a Pastor was booming in a silent room, I attended a Sunday service to listen to the Pastor's sermon. The church was gathered with people, each has a pen and a notebook in their hands.

It is a beautiful Sunday morning. After the service, I realized that the sky has never been so blue. The weather is so nice. Warm, light, sweet like strawberries. If this is the life of a New Born Christian, then this is the true spirituality.

Hi, I am Marty Sanz, a survivor of depression and violence, 17 years old. My mom is a cancer survivor, while my dad is in prison from attaining of domestic abuse. Since I was born, I grew up in Herbetz. I remember when I was in a hospital sitting outside at the E.R., the place was filled with loud whispers of prayers. Mom took a chemotherapy but the cancer cells took over the healthy ones. It was the miracle day that her faith in God saved her for a second life.

Since then, I never really admitted to myself that I was depressed. It was never in my vocabulary. I was like a souless body walking in this world, not sad nor happy, yet, dull and vague.

My dad, oh let's talk about him later.
Long ago, I was a very different-from-now person. I was a dark soul, bitter, now-and-then anxious and depressed, the kind of person who hated the inner workings of the world. I do not feel anything. The happiness of others had nothing to do with me.

It was when I was saved by the grace of God, that I had a change of perspectives. Today, it's different. Everyday is the day. You meet different people. Being kind with everybody gives a pleasant feeling. Bringing positivity wherever you go can help uplift people.

As I was passing by at the bright vastness of subdivision, nakita ko 'yung limang lalakeng nakasuot ng Jersey shirt at nakasapatos ng Nike. Gusto ko sanang dumaan sa direksyon nila kaso 'I am an introvert,' it's weird to interact people in your alone time. So, lumiko ako sa kanan imbes na dumiretso sa direksyon nila.