Epilogue

Dear Diary,

I am Marty, and this is my story. I'm an introvert. I don't like interacting with people. They say that most introverts are intelligent. I am smart, good at Math and English. However, I want to move on. He's from my same town. I always see him at the plaza, playing basketball with some of his classmates. He's half American. But, he is just living with his foster parents. His legal guardians are nowhere to be found. He's just an adopted son. He came from a simple life like me. The best thing he has is his eyes. He is so tall.

He never notices me. We came from public school. The facilities are not in order. He is my inspiration for going to school everyday. I'm just a girl who watches him from afar.

I'm just a normal girl. He's a charming prince. He's a year older than me. I am in grade nine when he is in grade ten.

He is never the type to show off. His intellect is amazing. He is my dream guy.

There is no reason why I like him. When I try to listen to him in the debate contests, he gives that sensible and well-rounded wisdom. But, we were never friends.

I have someone who is a friend to everybody. A friend to all is a friend to none. But he's unique among all of his friends because of his family's religion.