Reminder

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (RDA) makes it unlawful to discriminate against a person because of his or her race, colour, descent, national origin or ethnic origin, or immigrant status. According to WHO, Maltreatment (including violent punishment) involves physical, sexual and psychological/emotional violence; and neglect of infants, children and adolescents by parents, caregivers and other authority figures, most often in the home but also in settings such as schools and orphanages.
I see a lot of children, but, adults don't see them. Sometimes, negligence is a cause of death to the bullied teenagers, and by being one of them is not a nice feeling ever. I remember a friend speaking up about relatives as not an exclusion to family affairs and that blood is no longer thicker than water. I remember my cousin, she was hoping for a scholarship and she achieved it. Being referred to as a "Pabida" is a toxic Filipino culture that I want to stop.

The feeling of going to college as an adult is an eye opener for me. I am no longer a child. But, the child abuse is still a violence. Facebook is a good platform. Many women are abused by their spouses and that they should speak up because of the severity of the pain that they are going through.
Others were also trying to find a job to survive for each day. Most of them came from broken families. The thought of going to college as a stepping stone to adulthood gives me the feeling of joy and excitement; and that I am no longer a high school individual who acts like a civilian student- to finally give up my childhood years.

The character that Leo portrayed is the heroic form of a childhood friend. He is the most relevant character that I made in this story. As a student and a part of the circle of friends they have with the second anti-protagonist character, Martin, his religion is Buddhism. Buddhism is a culture practiced by Buddhists. Life is not a bed of roses, there are pain and sufferings. He has to shift religion to be with the main character, Marty Rivera Sanz. A good man with a good heart, his character is too good to be true that no one felt like a real person. The little secret he has with his unrequited love for a friend that even his "go-to" friends don't know about, is still kept as a secret, and if the anti-protagonist character will support for their plan for marriage. In addition, if only the father of the protagonist male character, Leo Ignacio Retes Sr. will accept Marty as part of the family. The typical Meteor Garden and Boys Over Flowers movie series. And if Leo Vaugn Ignacio Retes Jr. will run away with Marty Rivera Sanz. His friend, the selfish man in this novel, is a big influence to the group. He is called selfish because of his inability to let go of someone, that when you truly love someone you will have to let go of that person. He doesn't understand and lacks comprehension that loving someone that much means letting go. It is hard to find a right person because of the religion, race, culture and etc. Finding a right person at my age is not an easy job. Before, I get so offended whenever people push me to my limits. The idea of building a family and motherhood scares me deeply. The idea of being called a wife and a mom gives me an unpleasant feeling. So, I found out that finding value of your self is an initiative to loving your own life. As much as possible we don't want people to gossip about our lives and the choices that we make. True love nowadays is found in fictional characters only.

Love is not selfish. Only the right person is willing to give up everything he has to be with his love of his life. Martin, on the other hand, slowly accepting the fact that it's not his right time, and understands that when you don't have anything, then you have everything.

The leading lady of the story, Marty, is a smart individual who only wants to go to college to get the Nursing degree. She's smart but she's not your typical student at a basic education level of a public school, different from an Ivy League degree; since Philippines has no Ivy League. I know I will sound biased and unfair, but Americans are the ones who brought education in this world. Born Again is still a religion despite the hateful comments they receive. Sometimes, there must be a reason why others chose to participate with their activities because they want to start anew. Marty is a definition of a real princess-like woman. She's not good-looking, yet, she's wise, and she's every man's dream girl. She may not notice it but a lot of good guys are after her. Her father, who's lifestyle is messed up, will destroy Marty's dream. When Martin becomes a Civil Engineer, it happens that vacancy for Civil Engineers are not available for that year. The competition of new graduates for a slot to job opening is crucial. With all the hatred he has bottled up, he decided to shift religion from being a Roman Catholic. I question about having more than one faith. Leo Vaughn takes up Criminology for him to protect his lover, Marty. I am aware that she is just a fictional character, from my title that I gave for this novel alone "What If". Among the titles as I enumerate are "No Perfect Timing", "Love on Pandemic", and "What If"- I decided to chose the latter as the title for my novel. I admit I enjoy my days making it amid the pandemic and my questions about the way, the truth, and the life. I found out that becoming independent on your own and to step into the adulthood is a long way to go and that starting your own life is complicated. May it be that love is not suffocating when the right time comes that people will make their own families, and be able to preserve the love and the consistency of keeping the relationship stable. Supposed to be, Leo, in this novel, is going to die because I question a lot about someone who is a die-hard for love and on how he will die for love. Catching a bullet for someone or giving his life without the interference of religious beliefs.
Since everything is done through online, amidst my problem of getting a scholarship, I also have some problems regarding about my personal identity. My intention of lending a hand to everybody does not change even though I did not live with a perfect life.

Marriage is a life-long decision. Marty's dream of living a nice house, and getting a nice car, just like what I have been wishing for, leads her to go after her childhood crush, whom is Martin. Some of my age are now having their own families without stepping into college. She's actually ambitious. What lacks in the life of Marty is her father. Most especially her father. Her mother is also a pain. She's really known for being a whitely attractive. As you may see, she hates cheaters. The moment she knew that her mother cheated on her husband, everything falls apart. The only one person she can go to is Martin, whom she thinks is different and meant for her.

So, back to the survival mode of everyday life- the food and clothes. The leading lady is lucky to have a mother who knows how to cook, but she doesn't want to become like her because of her drive of chasing true love. I am a die-hard for love. I can't just play other people's feelings. There are instances that I want to stop because of too much confusion. First, their religion. Second, my personal identity.

Is it worth it judging people's skills and abilities based on their physical appearances? The truth is that nowadays it's not easy to find someone with so much humility and humbleness for themselves. Pretty girls and handsome people are found in cities. I can't judge people because I struggle to find love and refuge sometimes. Kindness nowadays is not commonly found. Thoughtfulness and mindfulness are not practiced well enough. Everyone is selfish. So choose to be selfish. Also, it's not a sin to choose yourself sometimes, and to choose your own happiness. Even though someone is reffered as a religious man or woman, it does not change a fact that neither most bands and singers in the Philippines, Born Again Christians nor Non-Born Again Christians don't act properly. They sing like an idiot idols. As someone who does not have a lot of friends, it's way more reasonable and convenient for me to have friends with Born Again people.

I call myself a professional student. I hated girls who acts like a funny public figures. The only problem I see is the education system in a public school. I prefer active learning. They say that grades is just a number. Yet, most of the students are suicidal due to the fact that they could not keep up with the consistency. However, there are things learned outside school premises. I just want to say that there is no reason to stop education.