Chapter 8

What is love? When everyone wants to fall inlove, they are like out of their minds with the idea of being inlove with somebody. I'd say, it's not bad to seek love because it makes you feel alive. However, what if it's not? What if you are limited to the half of the truth? What if there is a false love? How can you tell that it is true love or false love?

Nakatingala sa taas ng Senior High Building, habang naglalakad sa hagdan. Pinatawag kami ni Reah, Roselyn at ako ni Mrs. Dael dahil kami ang mag-re-representa sa aming research team. We walked in through the door to see Leo and other Science High students. Napaisa ang kilay ko. What was he doing here? He gave me with an 'I-don't-care-about-anyone-or-anything-look'. They were holding a newspaper with a mark "Scintillia". Ohh. He's a journalist. Ano kayang rank niya? Mrs. Dael then called us three in front.

"I know you already figured out why you three, Marty, Reah, and Roselyn are here, right?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"You are going to compete with other schools in Philippine National Science Research Contest for this coming month. The theme will be about the Epidemic And How the Science Affects The World. I will send you some details in the GC for furthermore instructions. I trust that you can rely on each other," She went on her instructions while on her seat.

"Do you have some questions?"

"Ma'am, kailan po ang deadline?," I asked.

Mrs. Dael replied. "You are only given three weeks to submit your research."

We went down to the stairs to end the meeting with Mrs. Dael. We went to the Math Park across the SHS Building with my two companions. Nakita namin ang Journalist team pagkababa namin.

"Hello guys," Leo was smiling when he greeted us. He is in good spirits, I see.

Nagpaalam na kami sa isa't isa at nagkanya-kanya na ng uwi. As I was about to step forward, Leo was on his way here to say something I should have no idea. It's past 5 o'clock in the afternoon already.

"Wait, Marty, right?"

"Oo, Hi Leo."

"May itatanong sana ako. It's related with my article I will write. If it's okay with you."

"Sure, ano 'yun?"

"You're a writer too, diba? Sinabi ni Martin. By the way, I am an editorial writer in Scintilla."

"Ahh, yes." Sinabi ni Martin? My heart palpitates for a second by the mention of his name. HEHE.

He proceeded by taking a step forward. "It's related with religion. Gusto ko lang sana i-proof read mo, I know you're not biased."

Really. Sure, no problem. "Of course, Leo. Okay lang. Kailan ko babasahin?" I suddenly asked him.

"I'll send it to you through gmail," sagot ni Leo. Alam naman niya ang gmail address ko at ng mga ibang classmates namin dahil nagpasa kami nito last year sa dati naming GC sa section Maxwell.