Chapter 12

It's not always how you think it is. Taking risks, starting a new life; a new home, burning bridges. They always say how hard it is to leave but no one has ever told me how tough it is to begin again. It's not easy to pick yourself up from a loss fight.

Here I am today, asking questions about when God said it is a sin to get bored; being unable to make rational decisions at the moment; you randomly get an apple from a fridge and a knife to cut it into halves. For me, ang paggawa ng isang desisyon sa buhay ay malaking pagbabago. These are some of the behaviors that I never want to manifest. Getting distracted with noises from everywhere.

I have decided to take up a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I decided to take my studies seriously, for myself and for my mother, for the future.

Taking responsibility from a rash decision is just to save the life of my mom. Even though we're not really on good terms with each other, I loved her. Even after the red cheeks and unexpected shouts from her, I still chose to respect her.

I used his money to start on our own. I can't expect anything from my dad. I did not have to leave a grudge at him. However, he's still part of our life. I wasn't sad about the fact that he didn't have anything for me. Maybe, the hardest part of growing up is to accept that he's just present but he's not really there. Way back, I remember, lahat ng pera galing sa trabaho ay naubos panggastos sa inom. He's depressed and lost. He's almost crazy. Si mama ang naghahanap-buhay. That's why I couldn't accept the fact that she had survived from a cancer surgery. I can't accept the fact that I will have to lose her. It's nearly impossible.

I didn't consult or ask for advice from him and my relatives. I believed I was good at making decisions about life. Thankfully, He gave me people I never expected to be there when I needed one. In fact, He gave you people at the right place and the right time.

Flashback

Once upon a time, there was a little town in Herbetz living with a girl named after her father who is called Marty. She's loved by everyone, especially Leo Vaughn, her cute friend she wasn't able to remember.

They were seen as someone who has each other. If Leo Vaughn wants to play cars, then Marty as well. She likes to make the sound of the car wheels!

One time, they were put alone in a corner of the garden. They seem to have an undeniable chemistry. The boy couldn't forget his childhood crush.

Until it grows, and grows and grows inside of him. He couldn't help to move on from her. When he's away from her, he can't help but remember his dad if he will approve his childhood crush. His dad was a very stoic person, aristocratic man, and meticulous.

A man with caliber who came from a wealthy family, never gets poorer because of their generational wealth, is a professor at one of the best private schools in the town.

Was he an amiable man? Was he a religious man? A family who came from a Buddhism culture from Spain. Known for being a man of wisdom when it comes to money, who's academic and educational attainment is undeniably high standard.

Will he liked Marty Sanz for her innocence and honesty?

"He's aware of his actions, he loves his son, and he has all these reasons." Professor Leo Ignacio Retes Sr.

End of flashback

Kung si limit of x ay 0, love for me is undefined. Love is subjective, not objective.

You met someone who's out of your league, out of 7 billion people in the world.