Chapter 7

The room was filled with screaming from their loud voices everywhere. Naglagay lang kami ng isang spray ng alcohol sanitizer at inisa ang pulso para lumabas ang 36 temperature at pumili ng upuan na may isang metrong distansya sa sunod na upuan. Excited sila na magkaka-face-to-face class na at makita ang mga classmates sa personal.

I choose to sit on the chair (sit 2) adjacent from the doorway at the second row. I saw Leo sit at the third chair (sit 3) next to my row. Then, the teacher stood at the front where we can see through her face on the transparent plastic cover.

"Good morning class, I am Mrs. Rowena K. Dael. I will be your adviser in this section Einstein for this school year 2022-2023, our first Face-to-face class. How are you feeling?"

"We are good ma'am"

"Okay po. Naging maganda po ang summer vacation namin, ma'am," Reah gives her reply.

"That is so nice to hear from you guys. I am expecting a spectacular performance in your school activities. First, please introduce yourself in a creative way later. What do you think about the differences of communication style in learning as a student, since I will be handling your General Physics? I will give you five minutes to write down your thoughts about it."

Everyone was silent in the room while on their papers.

"... or what do you think about love?" Our eyes went bigger. Sa kabilang banda, tumawa ng malakas si Leo. His laugh was contagious enough to contaminate his vibrant energy within the room.

Sayang ang nagawa kong speech. In result, natawa lahat ng nasa loob ng classroom. Okay lang, medyo kinabahan din ako sa question ni ma'am na first day pa lang ng klase.
Roselyn raised her hand. The other few of my classmates also raised their hands. Ako, wala.

"Love for me is true, when you felt something with a person you have never experienced before. That is true love for me."

"As for me, it is true love when you always choose to come back to that person because he is your home." A lot were agreeing with her statement. Maraming naka-relate dito kay Deana.

Moments later, Mrs. Rowena went to the board to write the schedules. O baka akala ko lang. She wrote a schedule of events for every month.
For example: September
Sinesiyensa
Not long enough, we are on the way to the next subject.
...But love is true when it is for you.