Chapter 1

🕸️CHAPTER 1🕸️

•🕸️Third Person's POV🕸️•

"So whose the guy, you and Daphne were talking about earlier today, so secretly?" Fred asks, jealousy splattered all over his face, but he was very curious about who the girls were talking about.

Who was the guy that could possibly grab this stubborn girl's attention, because she never looked in any guys direction before, her focus were always on legends and their mysteries.

"Fred! It's not polite to listen in on others conversation." Annika says disappointed he eavesdropped on them, staring at him in disbelief, Fred gave her a glance.

"I know, I was only curious, I just don't want you to get hurt, because of some asshole." Fred told her, concerned about her.

Fred would never admit the real reason he acts like a complete idiot around her, because in her eyes he was nothing but a player, a guy whose only interested in swimsuit models.

"Fred. Come in Fred. Anni. Can you hear me?" Velma asks over the radio, seeing the two from where she was standing.

"We aren't done with this conversation." Fred states, staring at the girl.

"Oh, yes we are." Annika says, walking forward, staring at the barrel where Shaggy and Scooby were hiding in.

"Fredster here, Velms." Fred says, stopping at a mirror, checking himself out, Annika only rolled her eyes at him.

"Shockingly Daphne's been captured again. That's okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel..."

"and you'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the vat of oil onto the floor." Fred finishes Velma's sentence, he looked around to see where the Ghost was located.

Annika wasn't even surprised when Scooby and Shaggy had been discovered by the Ghost. Scooby jumped out of the barrel blowing out the fire that was on his tale, Shaggy got up to scold his friend, only to come to realization that the ghost was right behind him.

Velma activated the belt, and the oil spilled all over the floor. Shaggy ran right into Fred after struggling to get out of the spilt oil, bumping him into Annika, making the two fall on top of each other.

Fred stared into her eyes, the net fell on top of them, making their lips touch for a second, the two quickly got the net off them pulling away from the other, they stood a great distance from each other, staring at the other awkwardly.

Shaggy and Scooby ended up on a skateboard, skating the whole conveyor belt, they looked like professional skaters trying to get away from the Luna Ghost. Close to the end of the belt Scooby grabs a hold of a hook, making them swing right into the Luna ghost, falling into a huge stack of dolls.

Annika took her sweet time to get to the rest of the group, because she really wasn't in the mood to hear Daphne complain about being kidnapped again.

"Where's Shaggy ?" Annika asks when she didn't see him at all. "Like, I'm right here, doll."  Shaggy popped up, If anyone was looking they would see Fred was glaring at the other male, he wasn't very happy with Shaggy calling her pet names.

"Me too."

"Scoob, that was fun. Let's grab another skateboard and like do it again!" Shaggy says looking at Scooby with excitement. Annika went to help them up.

The Mystery Machine came crashing through the doors, the owner of the factory got out of the driver's seat. "Great, here comes the super model." Annika's voice dripped with sarcasm, she was only saddened by the thought that, those were the type of girls that always seem to grab Fred's attention.

Fred was talking to the reporters about teamwork and always having a plan, but everyone knew Velma is the one who comes up with most of the plans.

Annika went to help the cops get the Luna Ghost to its feet. "I knew from the start there never was a phantom. The Luna Ghost is in fact..." Fred went to take its mask off showing everyone the culprit.

"Old man Smithers?"

"The creepy janitor?" Pamela asks pulling her face in distaste.

Annika decided, it was the perfect opportunity to sneak out, she didn't like the media, or being on camera, Annika didn't like to have such attention on her, she enjoys helping solve the mysteries, but she never sticks around for the attention and the cameras, Fred was the one that enjoyed that the most.

•*Unedited*•