Chapter 31

👻CHAPTER 31👻

👻 Annika's POV 👻

👻 Annika's POV 👻

It didn't take long when we entered town once again, my leg couldn't stop bouncing because of the nerves, Fred much have noticed, since he placed his hand on my knee for comfort, but it didn't  help much, who knew what monsters would appear next.

"Shaggy! Give me a hand." Velma asks, he moved closer to give her a hand. "This is tied for the most terrifying day of my life." Shaggy states, fear lacing each word that left his mouth.

"Tied with what?" Velma asks, still focused on the control panel.

"Every other freaking day of my life!" Shaggy says, I wasn't sure if he didn't hear Velma, or decided too ignore her completely.

"It’s done!" Velma explains.

Fred kept on driving at a high speed, but it didn't stop the Pterodactyl Ghost from catching up with us. "Jinkies! Tweety’s back." Velma points out, as it got closer to us, if I wasn't panicking before I sure was now.

"Shaggy!"

"Yeah?"

"I’m putting her in cruise. Take the wheel." Fred tells Shaggy, climbing to the back, I had no choice but to follow, just as Shaggy grabbed the wheel.

"Go!"

The Pterodactyl Ghost picks up the back of the van, it made all of us fall to the front, but the ghost gave up and let go when he noticed he won't be able to pick up the entire van, this causing us all to fall over once again.

I kick open the backdoor, Fred ready with the flamethrower. "Take this!" It didn't scare the Pterodactyl Ghost, since he easily grabbed it from Fred's hand, breaking it in two, like it was a twig.

"This is bad." Fred states.

"No doubt." Shaggy said, from right next to me, I stared at him in confusion. "Uhm, Shagster?" I ask, everyone staring at him at this point.

"Yeah."

"Who’s driving?" Fred asks, only then did he realize why we all were looking at him the way we did, our attention on the driver's seat which was completely empty.

"Hello." Scooby says from the passenger's seat.

"Scoob."

"What?" Scooby innocently asks.

The carpet was ripped right under us making us fall out of the van too, I didn't wanna die like this, I still had so much I wanted to do.

We all stood up, holding hands not to fall off the carpet, but our concerns got even worse, when a truck with Zombie in the driver's seat appeared right infront of us, honking at us.

"Turn the wheel Scoob!" I yelled.

"Wheel?" Scooby asks confused, moving over to the driver's seat.

"Turn the wheel!"

"The round thing, Scoob!"

Scooby looked like he was having a complete meltdown, but it didn't stop the truck from getting any closer.

"Scooby!"

The van took a turn, making us swing around, as we barely missed the truck.

"Okay. I’m driving!" Scooby happily says, driving the van the best he could. One by one, we were able to climb back into the van, but the Pterodactyl Ghost was gaining on us, Scooby took a turn on the side walk, the ghost ended up flying into a billboard advertising baby diapers.

Scooby ended up driving us to the Old Mining Town, going at a fast speed. "Watch out, Scoob!" Fred warns, but it was too late he crashed the van into one of the old buildings.

"You did it, Scoob!" Shaggy says, we got out the van as fast as we could, knowing the excitement hasn't ended just yet there was still more ahead of us.

*•Unedited•*