Chapter 16

🕸️CHAPTER 16🕸️

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

"Correction. The new improved Scrappy." Scrappy started changing drastically. "Because I'm Scrappy Dappy Doo. I've absorbed enough energy to..." I held onto Fred's arm as we took slow steps back. I was scared as the small puppy was turning into a giant. "To rule the world with my all powerful army! And I've brought you here, puny pathetic Mystery Inc to witness my moment of triumph. All I need to complete my transformation is Scooby Doo." Scrappy says as he stopped transforming.

We have stepped quite a bit, he really looked like a giant. "Me? Don't you mean Melvin Doo?" Scooby asks pointing to a guy standing close to him. "Seize them!" Scrappy yelled.

"Take that pretty boy!" Scrappy pushed us back with his giant arm, when we fell to the floor and just like two years ago Fred and my lips touched accidentally. I looked at him, "We really need to stop ending up like this." I told him cheekily. "I'm not complaining." Fred told me as we stood up.

"Scooby Doo, where are you?" Scrappy yelled, chasing after Shaggy and Scooby. "Yield to my puppy power!"

"We have to tip over the protoplasm vat." Velma points out. "How?" Fred asks, I looked around, seeing the pincer that took out Scooby's protoplasm. "We could use the pincer! Come on guys!" I said, making a run towards the pincers controls.

Velma and I got grabbed by some of Scrappy's followers. Fred picked up a rope a pulley attached at the end of it, he was swinging it around. "You all need to step back, because Fredster's got his groove on." He says as he used the pulley to hit the men that was running at him.

"Dang! That's hot!"

Turned out I said that out loud, because Velma was giving me that look. "What?" I ask her. "You should tell him after all this is over." She says to me. This really wasn't the time to have this conversation, especially when we're held by the enemy.

"It's no use. I'm not a swimsuit model."

"Anni, give yourself a little more credit." Velma says, just as Fred knocked out the guys who were holding us.

Scrappy got a hold of Scooby again, "Let's finish this puppy! Now!" Scrappy's voice boomed through the walls. Scooby was trying his best not to get his protoplasm taken.

The Mexican wrestler, I forgot his name, came crashing through the vents, tipping over the vat. I saw Daphne loosen the skull letting it hang in the sunlight. Monsters came out of the students bodies, disappearing as soon as the light touches their skin.

We got to the controls, Fred knocked out N'Goo. "Mystery Inc, this ain't over!" Scrappy says, coming after us. "Not by a long shot." He states, we made a run for it, Fred pulling me with him as he held onto my hand.

"I'll rock you and sick you and crush you like..."

Scrappy turned around when he got interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. "Like dude." Shaggy says. "What?" Scrappy asks annoyed. "You're a bad puppy!" Shaggy states, pulling the daemon ritus from his chest, with every protoplasm that left Scrappy's body, he shrunk back to his normal size. It was finally over.

Velma pushed me into Fred, he caught me before I could fall. "We actually did it." I say, I could jump of excitement. "Yes, we did." Fred mutters, we stared into each others eyes, his hand on my cheek as he pulled me in for a kiss, the moment I've waited ages for, was finally happening. I kissed back, I couldn't careless if there were people around, watching us, at the end of our kiss I couldn't stop smiling.

"You have no idea, how long I've wanted to do that." Fred told me, a smile on his face, it truly was a magnificent day, and this man has put a smile on my face, that might not disappear for awhile.

•*Unedited*•