Chapter 19

👻CHAPTER 19👻

•👻Annika's POV👻•

•👻Annika's POV👻•

I was nervous, camera's and reporter's were still not one of my strong suits, and we've been surrounded by a lot more as we got more popular all around the world.

I stared at the small TV in the limo I hired, just for us. Fred absolutely loved what I've ask the people to do too it, they decorated it, to match the Mystery Machine.

"Here we are folks, on the red carpet at the grand opening of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum. Tonight's premiere exhibit is a rousing look back at the exploits of Mystery Incorporated." The anchor said on the TV. I rub my hands nervously on my turquoise dress.

 I rub my hands nervously on my turquoise dress

"It's gonna be okay, just stay by my side." Fred told me, leaving a sweet kiss on my cheek, I smiled up at him. The screaming of fans, told me we were already here.

"And here they are folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc."

A kind old man opened up the doors for us, Fred got out looking dashing in his blue suit, he held his hand out for me to take. I climbed out clinging to his arm as a crowd of his fans came storming at us. I handed him, the ascots he asked me to keep in my purse.

"Here you go, girls. I got an ascot for each of you." Fred says, a bright smile on his face, as he hands them out. Daphne got out looking beautiful as always.

We walked up the red carpet, waving at everyone, saving Daphne from some of her fans, she looked a bit uncomfortable. "May I have a word with Coolsville's hottest detectives?" My least favourite reporter asks, stopping us in our tracks, she was smiling at Fred all flirtatiously.

"Absolutely." Fred says with a smile.

"I do believe that's your word. Babe, we're late, let's go!" I say, holding onto his arm tighter, glaring at the woman. She got gutsy, bumping me out of the way to stand closer to Fred. "Heather Jasper-Howe at the grand opening of the new Coolsonian Criminology Museum with our guests of honor, the master detectives of Mystery Incorporated." Heather says, looking straight into her camera.

I snake my way in-between the two pushing the woman away from my man, linking our arms together. My fire blazing eyes glaring at the woman.

"With all your success will you still have time for us in little old Coolsville?" Heather asks, flapping her eyelashes at him, smiling at him sweetly too. I really wanted to smash her face into her own camera.

"Of course, little old Coolsville can solve it's problems without us, but we'll always be here to help." Fred says into the camera, he turned around facing the crowd. "The people of Coolsville are the best in the world!" He yells, the crowd reacted with screams of happiness.

We made our way into the hotel, people really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Can you tell us a little bit about the exhibit?" Heather asks, finding us in the crowd once again, this woman was persistent.

"Absolutely." Fred states, guiding them to the costumes. "Mystery Inc is proud to donate the costumes of criminals we've unmasked." Fred informs the reporters.

"Like the Black Knight Ghost." I say pointing to the costume of the black armor.

"Our very first case." Fred states proudly.

"The 10 000 Volt Ghost." Velma says as she, Shaggy and Scooby points at the costume, big smiles on their faces.

"The skeleton men and even the dreaded Pterodactyl Ghost." Daphne says, walking over to the two costumes.

"We've also donated the costumes of some of our more ridiculous foes. Like, Chickenstein." Velma told them.

Fred and I kept on talking about each of the costumes in the museum, Daphne and Velma joining our sides once again, after exploring the museum themselves. We were currently standing by the Tar Monster.

"The Tar Monster scared the locals of Byzontius away to take their treasure, but on the positive side, he'd pave your driveway for free. Isn't that right, Velma?" Fred jokes, we turned to Velma, but her attention was on something else, well rather a someone.

The guy made his way to her, he tripped over falling to the ground, he got back up and stopped walking infront of her. Daphne and I standing on each side of her, knowing smiles our faces. "Hi." The guy says. "Hi." Velma mutters, a big smile on her face.

"Annika, Daphne, this is Patrick Wisely. He's the curator here at the museum." Velma introduced us to the guy, being the cause for the big smile on her face, I only gave him a gentle nod as a greeting.

"It's very nice to meet you, Patrick. I hope you'll be working closely with Velma on this ever expanding exhibit." Daphne states, I gave Velma a small push closer to Patrick, making my way back to Fred joining his side again.

•*Unedited*•